Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Worst beating off experience (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=549860)

Paulie Walnuts 11-20-2007 06:34 PM

Re: Worst beating off experience

[ QUOTE ]
I knew my college roomate used to whack it went when i went to my work study job, so one time i was like "clint, im going to work cya" to make sure he heard me.

then i waited like 5 minutes and slowly unlocked the door and pushed it open. he was sitting at his desk with his back to the door, and going at it and our dorm room was wide open. people could pass and watch him.

i was laughing so much and i didnt want him to turn around so i just laughed as i walked to work. he didnt say a word about it when i got back and no one on our floor said anything, so i dont know if anyone was passing and caught him, but he must have [censored] his pants when he turned around and saw the door wide open.

[/ QUOTE ]

and catching me whacking off to him wankin off. I than came so hard I shot my load all the way across the dorm room and he got really mad and sorta embarassed and i had to lick the cum off of his face or he said he was going to tell everyone about me spying on him during his experiment than I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I can say this cab is rare But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

Tartufo 11-20-2007 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
one time i was beating off on a rock. but, it wasnt a rock. it was A ROCK LOBSTER!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

First, I don't understand what's bad about it. Second, I don't understand why this merits a gimmick account.

kurosh 11-20-2007 06:53 PM

Freshman year of college, in the dorms, I had the top bunk. Roommate would always go to sleep before me, so I would whack it right before bed when he was asleep. I do it in a kleenex and put it on the side of the bed, facing the wall. As I put it down, it falls through some [censored] crack.

I climbed down quietly, praying it fell through to the floor. Look over by the light of my cell phone, and nope! It's 2 inches away from his face.

Obviously it's too far away for me to just reach over and get it. I had to climb up on the ledge of the bed, steady myself on the wall with one hand and pluck it up with the other, in near pitch black, hoping he doesn't wake up and wonder why I'm hovering over him.

Paulie Walnuts 11-20-2007 06:57 PM

Kurosh u know dam well he knew how close it was he was just praying you would go away so he could put the kleenex in his lip like chewing tobacco and savor the juces

Paulie Walnuts 11-20-2007 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Freshman year of college, in the dorms, I had the top bunk. Roommate would always go to sleep before me, so I would whack it right before bed when he was asleep. I do it in a kleenex and put it on the side of the bed, facing the wall. As I put it down, it falls through some [censored] crack.

I climbed down quietly, praying it fell through to the floor. Look over by the light of my cell phone, and nope! It's 2 inches away from his face.

Obviously it's too far away for me to just reach over and get it. I had to climb up on the ledge of the bed, steady myself on the wall with one hand and pluck it up with the other, in near pitch black, hoping he doesn't wake up and wonder why I'm hovering over him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously though just imagining if he happened to wake up and be like Kurosh WTF u doing and seeing you come up with some funny ass excuse than have to abort the mission. than he would discover the kleenex and get some on his hand if he touched it or maybe even roll over on it anyways thinking about that scenario makes me LMFAO

doubLe a tom 11-20-2007 11:10 PM

bump for mbillie

mbillie1 11-20-2007 11:11 PM

beating off watching the knicks game [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

edit: teamwork ftw

best jerking off experience: beating off while responding to a doubLe a tom post

it's not ghey if the peens don't touch

Poshua 11-20-2007 11:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it's not ghey if the peens don't touch

[/ QUOTE ]

If you blow another guy, is it not gay b/c your peens don't touch?

Smell The Glove 11-20-2007 11:14 PM

Isiah is pretty cute. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

JokersAttack 11-21-2007 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I knew my college roomate used to whack it went when i went to my work study job, so one time i was like "clint, im going to work cya" to make sure he heard me.

then i waited like 5 minutes and slowly unlocked the door and pushed it open. he was sitting at his desk with his back to the door, and going at it and our dorm room was wide open. people could pass and watch him.

i was laughing so much and i didnt want him to turn around so i just laughed as i walked to work. he didnt say a word about it when i got back and no one on our floor said anything, so i dont know if anyone was passing and caught him, but he must have [censored] his pants when he turned around and saw the door wide open.

[/ QUOTE ]

and catching me whacking off to him wankin off. I than came so hard I shot my load all the way across the dorm room and he got really mad and sorta embarassed and i had to lick the cum off of his face or he said he was going to tell everyone about me spying on him during his experiment than I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I can say this cab is rare But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

[/ QUOTE ]

this happened right?

becuase I just had a pull over this story.