Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   anyone who is reasonable at poker, please read and comment (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=544804)

novel20 11-13-2007 04:20 PM

Re: anyone who is reasonable at poker, please read and comment

Eternal, what made you moving down to NL200? Seems like you were playing 14/10 before and now you are playing 16/12.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For those that are confused, Narena's results are in BB/100, not in ptbb/100. Just divide the results by 2 if you want to compare apples to apples.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF!!! you're kidding right? I haven't done the math but im going to right now!!

[/ QUOTE ]

omfg, it's true. All along i thought this was 6ptbb/100...I'm sorry Narena, but I was really impressed with your graph before mainly because of your small pfr % I didn't realize this was only bb/100.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...FRstatsbmp.jpg

THE BOTS HAVE OVER +4ptbb/100!? How did i not see this before!!?!? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

diebitter 11-13-2007 04:20 PM

yah, 22+,AJ+,KQs==10%

how sad is it I know that by heart?

Mike Kelley 11-13-2007 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yah, 22+,AJ+,KQs==10%

how sad is it I know that by heart?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's fricking awesome to know this by heart, I try to do it as often as possible to practice preflop ranges. You know instantly when someone says one that is too small also.

Steelerman 11-13-2007 04:32 PM

Quick way to do it on the fly...1326 hand combos. So 132 hands is about 10%. 6 ways to make a pair...16 to make an unpaired hand (4 suited, 12 unsuited).

bottomset 11-13-2007 04:37 PM

jesus eternal that is sick(was it on fulltilt? since that seems like its a sick soft 1/2 field i guess lol)

ActionStan 11-13-2007 04:38 PM

No, no, no. You misunderstand. I'm a huge too eazy fan. Great content + great humor. I'm still laughing about the sample of a million nits. I'm very close to asking my local cable company for a too eazy channel.

[ QUOTE ]

pairs plus AK = (13*.45) + 1.2 = 7.05
+AQ = 8.25
+KQ = 9.45
+AJs = 9.85

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, he's running ~9 UTG, so he gets AQ too + a few bluff raises. In any case, tight.

Eternal 11-13-2007 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
jesus eternal that is sick(was it on fulltilt? since that seems like its a sick soft 1/2 field i guess lol)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that's why i nearly fell out of my chair when I saw that list and seeing their winrates thinking it was PTBB.

Mike Kelley 11-13-2007 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No, no, no. You misunderstand. I'm a huge too eazy fan. Great content + great humor. I'm still laughing about the sample of a million nits. I'm very close to asking my local cable company for a too eazy channel.

[ QUOTE ]

pairs plus AK = (13*.45) + 1.2 = 7.05
+AQ = 8.25
+KQ = 9.45
+AJs = 9.85

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, he's running ~9 UTG, so he gets AQ too + a few bluff raises. In any case, NOT tight.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

ActionStan 11-13-2007 05:20 PM

OK, so tight is old school live game JJ+,AK? I'm not going to out-nit anyone by any stretch of the imagination (they don't call me ActionStan for nothin'), but pairs + AK + occasionally some other hands at least seems "comfortably snug". I take it you disagree?

toxzen 11-13-2007 05:21 PM

lol thought it was ptbb. Not so impressed anymore. But that 100k still looks nice [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]