Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   ~~~~~~~~~ HOTTEST 2P2ER CONTEST V2.0 PRELIM THREAD ~~~~~~ (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=540803)

Fast Food Knight 11-08-2007 04:29 PM

Re: ~~~~~~~~~ HOTTEST 2P2ER CONTEST V2.0 PRELIM THREAD ~~~~~~

Gotcha. Question: what would be the advantage of limiting the number of pics?

Suiteness 11-08-2007 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What sort of ideas did you have in mind?

[/ QUOTE ]

1) whether we should do it all in one round, or have a run-off for two leading vote-getters

2) how many pics/how many pics per round

anything else

[/ QUOTE ]

How about an evening gown shot, a bikini shot and a casual shot like the Miss America pageant?

Madman Madman 11-08-2007 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What sort of ideas did you have in mind?

[/ QUOTE ]

1) whether we should do it all in one round, or have a run-off for two leading vote-getters

2) how many pics/how many pics per round

anything else

[/ QUOTE ]

How about an evening gown shot, a bikini shot and a casual shot like the Miss America pageant?

[/ QUOTE ]

what about a gaping anus shot?

ZOMG_RIGGED! 11-08-2007 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
True, but I know who the competition is and I don't stand a chance. I'm happy with my position.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me that whatever this position is, the pirate suit is involved? Also MSPaint of said position? stick figure drawing? Please edit out the rugby player for any pics of afore mentioned position

4_2_it 11-08-2007 04:35 PM

If I were running it, here is what I would do. I would require all interested parties to 'enter' by posting a picture in a sign-up thread.

The preliminary competition will be a vote where the top 3 vote getters advance to the finals. Each participate will submit 2 pictures for each round. One picture should be an unobstructed shot of the head/face (the facebook shot). The other should be a full body shot (clothed/bikini/whatever). The contestants will then be free to post as many other photos as they want in the voting thread.

Forum members will be asked to vote for the hottest. Criteria that members should consider (i.e. hotness factor) include looks, posting 'personality' and whatever else the member feels gives a contestants hotness.

The voting should be open for at least 4-5 days to give everyone time to review all pictorial evidence and make an informed decision.

I'm sure there are other small details, but that's how you go about it. If potential participants would feel more comfortable having a mod oversee things, I'd be happy to put this together in the next week or so.

Fast Food Knight 11-08-2007 04:39 PM

4_2_it, why AREN'T you running it? I thought you were going to....

schundler 11-08-2007 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I were running it, here is what I would do. I would require all interested parties to 'enter' by posting a picture in a sign-up thread.

The preliminary competition will be a vote where the top 3 vote getters advance to the finals. Each participate will submit 2 pictures for each round. One picture should be an unobstructed shot of the head/face (the facebook shot). The other should be a full body shot (clothed/bikini/whatever). The contestants will then be free to post as many other photos as they want in the voting thread.

Forum members will be asked to vote for the hottest. Criteria that members should consider (i.e. hotness factor) include looks, posting 'personality' and whatever else the member feels gives a contestants hotness.

The voting should be open for at least 4-5 days to give everyone time to review all pictorial evidence and make an informed decision.

[/ QUOTE ]

All of this sounds good to me

4_2_it 11-08-2007 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
4_2_it, why AREN'T you running it? I thought you were going to....

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, the thread got started before I heard back from Diablo. He did a good job running the original and I wanted to see if he had any interest in running the sequel. Plus work has been busy the last 2 days so this hasn't been a huge priority.

Also, I had to make my Glamour Shots appointment so I would have suitable pictures for the hottest guy over 35 [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

If I do this, it will not be rushed. It will be done right. We will try to get as much forum participation as possible.

Georgia Avenue 11-08-2007 04:47 PM

Srsly, are we gonna have a +30 section or not?

If so I'm gonna go hit the weights.

4_2_it 11-08-2007 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Srsly, are we gonna have a +30 section or not?

If so I'm gonna go hit the weights.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking +35 or +40. Most people under 35 all look alike to me. GA, I'd like to see you up against chuddo and Dan Bright.