Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   BREAKING NEWS: (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=540475)

Fast Food Knight 11-07-2007 05:15 PM

Re: BREAKING NEWS:

Has Katy posted pics? I was under the impression she found posting pics on here aversive.

Bork 11-07-2007 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's more or less unacceptable that pictures people have stolen from fluffpop's facebook are still in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

have you tried reporting mod on them.

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as I can tell the only one that could be 'stolen' from facebook is the nipslip one. The origin of the others is the album you are sent to if you click on them... Also NLsoldier is as cool as the other side of the pillow. I don't think we are getting the whole story sadly. Breaking up like this is just way too mature for real life.

Edit: aw 42 deleted them

DING-DONG YO 11-07-2007 05:16 PM

GDit, Gooofy, you monkey.

You need to get some confidence homes. FFK and Fluff are awesome and all, but girl advice from girls sucks, period. That is because what girls say and what they really want are two different things.

sorry, FFK, much [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], but I gots to keeps it rls.

mbillie1 11-07-2007 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I get no aim love?

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

<font color="white">i secretly hate babies</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

qfwtfffk

hachacha? cha cha, cha

goofyballer 11-07-2007 05:18 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

mbillie1 11-07-2007 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

qfhhh where h = heart

also wtf, i [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] goofyballer too

god will today ever end

goofyballer 11-07-2007 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
goofy, stop trying to steal 'Chair's woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me: Hey, FFK, so this girl at work made eye contact with me a couple times today, and she's really cute but I don't really know about office romance, and I'm really shy about starting conversations with girls and all, what's a good way to break the ice?
FFK: OMG GOOFYBALLER RUN AWAY TO HAWAII WITH ME

mbillie1 11-07-2007 05:24 PM

witness

DING-DONG YO 11-07-2007 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You need to get some confidence homes. FFK and Fluff are awesome and all, but girl advice from girls sucks, period. That is because what girls say and what they really want are two different things.

sorry, FFK, much [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], but I gots to keeps it rls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fast Food Knight 11-07-2007 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Prs to be pointing out poor advice I distributed.