Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   *** Official WPT Final @ Foxwoods *** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=534421)

gobbomom 11-05-2007 01:39 PM

Re: *** Official WPT Final @ Foxwoods ***

[ QUOTE ]
GOGOGOGO STEVE AND RAY!

These are pretty much the two people on earth most overdue for a big donkament score.

[/ QUOTE ]

gotta add Bond to this list. But yeah, GO STEVE and RAY!!!

ughaulkghalugh 11-05-2007 01:44 PM

one time for the crew

Xaston 11-05-2007 02:28 PM

Busto in the 5k.

Had no hands, couple top pairs I had to fold. We started with 15k, I topped out at 19 and change, and was down to about 12 and change. At the time of this hand I had leveled off to a bit over 15k.

Then at 100/200 UTG+1 makes it 600, some kid calls who talked as though he were good, but his play indicated otherwise, called, and Victor Ramdin calls with like 2800 total. I have KK OTB and make it 2800. Raiser calls, caller calls.

Victor Ramdin informs us that he for sure 100% has the best hand, but isn't going to call because, and I quote, "How can I beat 3 people?"

Flop is A67, checks around.

turn is a 5. Check. Shove for like 8200. I fold.

UTG+1 now informs Victor that he definitely didn't have the best hand pre flop, before folding QQ. Victor said he had TT.

That sucked.

Nearing the end of 100/200, folds to me in the cutoff, I make it 600 with AA and like 15,200ish. Button flat calls. Button limp called UTG with A9o a few hands earlier.

Flop is T92 with two diamonds. I bet 1000. He makes it 4000. I waste little time in shoving.

He tanks. I am really happy and rooting for a call.

About a minute and a half goes by. He calls. He flips over 99. lawl. I miss.

Todd Terry 11-05-2007 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Busto in the 5k.

Had no hands, couple top pairs I had to fold. We started with 15k, I topped out at 19 and change, and was down to about 12 and change. At the time of this hand I had leveled off to a bit over 15k.

Then at 100/200 UTG+1 makes it 600, some kid calls who talked as though he were good, but his play indicated otherwise, called, and Victor Ramdin calls with like 2800 total. I have KK OTB and make it 2800. Raiser calls, caller calls.

Victor Ramdin informs us that he for sure 100% has the best hand, but isn't going to call because, and I quote, "How can I beat 3 people?"

Flop is A67, checks around.

turn is a 5. Check. Shove for like 8200. I fold.

UTG+1 now informs Victor that he definitely didn't have the best hand pre flop, before folding QQ. Victor said he had TT.

That sucked.

Nearing the end of 100/200, folds to me in the cutoff, I make it 600 with AA and like 15,200ish. Button flat calls. Button limp called UTG with A9o a few hands earlier.

Flop is T92 with two diamonds. I bet 1000. He makes it 4000. I waste little time in shoving.

He tanks. I am really happy and rooting for a call.

About a minute and a half goes by. He calls. He flips over 99. lawl. I miss.

[/ QUOTE ]

That guy was a slow rolling, angle shooting douchebag. I'm sure the "Was that a raise?" hand was an angle shoot (which I think you were still there for), someone down at my end of the table said the guy did it before in a tourney he played with him. (I was on SCTrojans' left.)

My bustout hand:

I have 8500 in BB, 100/200, UTG limps, button makes it 900, I call with AA, UTG calls. Flop: Jh 9h 3c. Check, check, button bets 2500, I shove, UTG folds, button instacalls with KK. K on the [censored] river, of course. This game sucks.

Xaston 11-05-2007 03:12 PM

Was that kid on your left supposed to be someone good?

Xaston 11-05-2007 03:13 PM

Also the angleshooter limp called UTG with A9o earlier (I raised out of the BB with AK and just checked it down on a horribly ugly board), so I just figured he was a totally clueless idiot, and so maybe it wasn't a slowroll.

I guess he was terrible AND a scumbag then?

mastr 11-05-2007 04:11 PM

that 5k was absolutely miserable and omg wow.

Exitonly 11-05-2007 04:14 PM

Todd Terry, i can't find a pictuer of you... were you at Bax's table at some point in the $3k?

oh, and bust 11th/12th (same time bust) in the $3k for $10k. I shove K7o for 45k in the CO, 10thplanet minraises w/ 80k behind, TimCaum shoves and covers, 10thplanet tanks and folds QQ (lol?), MTC's AK holds up and i'm bust. Was real card dead from 25 people on, think i played good, glglgl MTC take it down.

Oh yea, Bdbeatslayer started teh day at 40k, was up to 240k after the first hour - five minutes later he's storming out, 500k pot to some old dude, set vs gutshot and flush draw. Ouch.

Todd Terry 11-05-2007 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Todd Terry, i can't find a pictuer of you... were you at Bax's table at some point in the $3k?

oh, and bust 11th/12th (same time bust) in the $3k for $10k. I shove K7o for 45k in the CO, 10thplanet minraises w/ 80k behind, TimCaum shoves and covers, 10thplanet tanks and folds QQ (lol?), MTC's AK holds up and i'm bust. Was real card dead from 25 people on, think i played good, glglgl MTC take it down.

Oh yea, Bdbeatslayer started teh day at 40k, was up to 240k after the first hour - five minutes later he's storming out, 500k pot to some old dude, set vs gutshot and flush draw. Ouch.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was at Bax's table at some point in the 3K, I was on his left in the Ohio State sweatshirt. There are pics of me up on PokerPages and Hendon Mob. What seat were you in? I can't remember a single interesting hand I played at that table, I was beyond card dead.

Xaston:

The kid on my left was Noah Schwartz: http://www.cardplayer.com/players/re...Schwartz/45380

Exitonly 11-05-2007 05:27 PM

Hm. ok, after looking at your picture i still can't decide if taht was you or not. Were you wearing glasses? i was immediately on Bax's right, in the 4 seat i think?