Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   FT sweat - blanconegro @ Stars Million (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=533643)

bdbeatslayer 11-01-2007 12:00 AM

Re: FT sweat - blanconegro @ Stars Million

just curious why people are freaking out, on anoter note, am [censored] about as jealous of this mofo as the next guy, but even if he was on the phone w jj / zang / durr or whoever is that even against the rules? whatever, either way some crazy [censored] for some random to win BOTH of them, but then again, vietcong01 done something similar and the vaugn kid can't be any worse than him lol... or ducku for that matter, who i must say, runs pretty okay. def not outside the realm of possibility... great job blanco, even tho u r a [censored] talkng pos. JK =).

IWEARGOGGLES 11-01-2007 01:08 AM

Dana sure knows a lot about ethics!

bdbeatslayer 11-01-2007 01:18 AM

well, LUKE, my real name, actually, what DANA meant to say was, we can all agree, this guys not the best player of all time or something, and surely had some sort of outside assistance, but when playnig online, thats just the way it goes. when one of my horses goes deep, don't really play the tourney for them, but u can't tell me U or (durr, zang, jj, ) whoever is not somewhat overseeing the action. not saying that its right but we all gotta be real about some dude stackn two sunday mills outta thin fukn air, and as far as "ethics" in onlne poker, fairly OBVVVVVVVV ur barkn up the wrooooooong tree... lol

bdbeatslayer 11-01-2007 01:23 AM

http://dqny.com.bcentralhost.com/pet...te%20puppy.jpg

pdparv 11-01-2007 01:53 AM

Hey guys. Im BLUFF's Editor in Chief, and i wanted to throw in my two cents. Chris is a class act through and through, and a talented poker player. Through working with BLUFF, Chris has made some very good relationships with some of the top online players, and as we see, he was lucky enough to even get staked by some of them. That should be no reason to bash the guy for an amazing run. I think its time for people to stop running around playing poker CSI, and just congratulate the guy.

THAY3R 11-01-2007 02:16 AM

Chris,

Congrats on making it deep in 2 big tourneys.

Body Man D 11-01-2007 02:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys. Im BLUFF's Editor in Chief, and i wanted to throw in my two cents. Chris is a class act through and through, and a talented poker player. Through working with BLUFF, Chris has made some very good relationships with some of the top online players, and as we see, he was lucky enough to even get staked by some of them. That should be no reason to bash the guy for an amazing run. I think its time for people to stop running around playing poker CSI, and just congratulate the guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

So BLUFF should be the poker CSI's and us players should just go back to minding our own business? Was it BLUFF that did all the investigative work into uncovering the Absolute Poker cheating scandal? Oh wait, I think I actually first heard about that on 2+2 from a bunch of poker players. Of coarse I'm sure you guys would have discovered it and told us all about in due course if us poker player's had just stuck to poker and not worried about things like possible cheating.

I also want to add I know nothing about the player in question or the possible impropriety, but I find it funny that you feel the need to come on here and tell us to mind our own business, when our only motivation is to ensure the fairness and integrity of online poker. I'm sure if Chris is innocent of any wrong doing that no harm will come from a couple people asking questions on a message board.

Also, what THAY3R said.

pdparv 11-01-2007 02:26 AM

Once again I learn my lesson. Never post here at 2+2, as its always met with such negativity. I wanted to to do one thing, and that was tell everyone that Chris is 100 percent legit. And by the way, Nat, a part owner of BLUFF was one of those people who were involved in the Absolute investigation, so I would get your facts straight.

ZJ123 11-01-2007 02:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

stfu

THAY3R 11-01-2007 02:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Once again I learn my lesson. Never post here at 2+2, as its always met with such negativity. I wanted to to do one thing, and that was tell everyone that Chris is 100 percent legit. And by the way, Nat, a part owner of BLUFF was one of those people who were involved in the Absolute investigation, so I would get your facts straight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe Nat should have just minded his own business eh?