Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official UB Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=532320)

VictumSempra 11-21-2007 05:02 AM

Re: Official UB Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
I am making my first 2+2 post in a very long time. What do you think about trambopoline...i think he sucks, but what can you do. Also, he's a huge lucksack

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

Omniheart 11-21-2007 05:17 AM

o brent flippaments arent ur thing.

goofyballer 11-21-2007 05:45 AM

Hero is OTB with J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="red">UTG (68/24) raises to $14</font>, 2 folds, Hero folds

TYTY WAITLIST

Statutory 11-21-2007 10:05 AM

Re PPHater and DC abuse:

The wait list glitch doesn't invoke disconnect protection.

fsuplayer 11-21-2007 02:03 PM

so now trambo sucks??

sigh, i cant keep up with this thread. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

HOVADOGG84 11-21-2007 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am making my first 2+2 post in a very long time. What do you think about trambopoline...i think he sucks, but what can you do. Also, he's a huge lucksack

[/ QUOTE ]

He is seriously really bad for someone with TAGgy stats. He has some gigantic leaks that I would prefer not talk about in a public forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is quite the outrageous claim. Pretty sure Trambo is one of the biggest winners at 5/10 and higher. A while back he played Durr HU on three tables 300bbs deep and held his own and maybe even won, so ya he sucks [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'd love to see a datamine 5/10 10/25, anyone??

goofyballer 11-21-2007 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The wait list glitch doesn't invoke disconnect protection.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you ctrl-alt-del and kill UltimateBet.exe from task manager, disconnect protect gets invoked.

HOVADOGG84 11-21-2007 02:40 PM

[/ QUOTE ]Amen. Sunbear abuses total clowns and TAGfish. I am shocked that anyone on 2p2 has problems with him. Any thinking player should be able to destroy AS. IMO, he's little more than _-Legend-_ on steroids. He's not quite as robotic as the infamous ss'er, but he is prob the most profitable reg to have at the tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is kinda funny coming from you Dodge. Not meant as an insult but your 35/6 style is pretty scary to play against.

Victor 11-21-2007 03:20 PM

pls delete goofys post. ppl dont need to know how to do this.

goofyballer 11-21-2007 04:03 PM

lol, let me know if _-Legend-_ starts disconnecting a lot but I'm fairly sure the regs aren't gonna start being douchebags and abusing DP protect. This saved my ass a few days ago when I flopped trips and UB suddenly wigged out on me.