Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   g0lfa is a liar and a scumbag (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=529392)

g-p 10-24-2007 03:53 AM

Re: g0lfa is a liar and a scumbag

you suck, g0lfa just sucks worse

RandALLin 10-24-2007 04:16 AM

Re: g0lfa is a liar and a scumbag

lol, can we get a retard forum? MTTc is cluttered w/ this [censored] and HSMTT is cluttered with baltostar.

cameronw01 10-24-2007 04:20 AM

Re: g0lfa is a liar and a scumbag

Ok I petitioned the powers that be and they were nice enough to give us one.

Link.

Confused1 10-24-2007 08:19 AM

Re: g0lfa is a liar and a scumbag

[ QUOTE ]
On an educational side note if you ever find yourself in g0lfa's shoes the proper way to handle it is:

Threaten the person that you'll sell their debt to a debt collector and wash your hands of it. Tell them you can get 60 cents on your dollar and then the guy who owes you money can handle whatever psycho that happens to be and nothing that happens to them will be your fault.

Also, when making threats don't threaten the person with bodily harm and make sure to be vague. If it comes to it i recommend going after property, a brick through a windshield and some slashed tires is usually all the convincing most people need.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just pictured Bond in a $900 suit and some REALLY NICE SHOES slashing someones tires and bricking the windshield - my brain hurts a little now.

gbmantis 10-24-2007 02:59 PM

Re: g0lfa is a liar and a scumbag

I know g0lfa pretty well in real life and talk to him on aim alot. His aim got hacked he called me on the phone and told me not to send the hacker any money or anything like that. you're both idiots though.

Boise123 10-24-2007 09:34 PM

Re: g0lfa is a liar and a scumbag

this is getting silly, pat the kid

the alex 10-24-2007 10:05 PM

Re: g0lfa is a liar and a scumbag

[ QUOTE ]
As an aside, this is the most responses one of my posts has ever gotten. I thank all of you who didnt say anything about killing me in this thread

[/ QUOTE ]

kys

stevematador 10-24-2007 11:03 PM

Re: g0lfa is a liar and a scumbag

What I really don't understand is the entire belief that "friends" should go easy on each other at the poker table. When I play live and one of my friends is at the table and we end up HU, I play even more aggressive and "cut throat" due to the sheer competitive nature of outplaying and pwning a friend, isn't this a natural competitive impulse??

I have busted my own girlfriend out of an MTT without regrets (even though I had to here it for a month). I'd never expect any friend of mine to go easy or play "soft" against me, and I would think that the majority of competitive, and ethical players on 2+2 would feel the same, just not sure why you see things different Mike??

Marc M 10-25-2007 05:13 PM

Re: g0lfa is a liar and a scumbag

[ QUOTE ]
As of last night i transfered all my money to a friend and e-mail pokerstars regarding all this.

Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:06:43 -0400
From: "PokerStars Cashier" <cashier1@pokerstars.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To:********@yahoo.com
Subject: Money Transfer

Hello myke11,

We have transferred $500.00 from your account to 'g0lfa' as per your
request.

Good luck to you both.

Regards,

PokerStars Cashier

I was wondering if now we could focus on him...?

[/ QUOTE ]

fake email?