Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Okay...I will probably regret this.... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=524773)

peachy 10-17-2007 11:20 AM

Re: Okay...I will probably regret this....

[ QUOTE ]
Peachy,

I don't know you from Eve, and I'm fairly unfamiliar with your OOT history, but I have a question. Do you think your general appearance as a Drama Queen is because you actually are a Drama Queen, or because you are a girl on OOT? These slobering freaks obviously are going to pay more attention to you because you're a girl, but is that the sole reason why there seems to be so much tumult surrounding you, or does it stem from a legitimate personality defect?

Jihad

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont feel that I am a drama queen, but most guys think girls are, let alone on a majority guy forum...

kipin 10-17-2007 11:25 AM

Peachy,

I know we have talked a bit about your liver disorder but is it genetic or is it something that can just hit anyone?

Also, favorite place you have traveled to?

tpir 10-17-2007 11:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why do you feel like you always get attacked?

[/ QUOTE ]

haha I dont "feel" this way, its just a fact

[/ QUOTE ]
The most interesting/telling question in the thread and you wave your hands at it. Bah. Three related questions:

1) Has it occurred to you that you mainly get attacked because you put yourself out there like this? i.e. "I hate when people post about me, but here is a thread to post about me in anyway."

2) Has it occurred to you that you would get attacked less if you adopted a different attitude towards the other posters? I only know you from IRC, but you come off really badly in there the way you: sweep in, drop non-subtle brags, make the conversation about yourself, get mad, pretend that everyone is an idiot and then leave. If you use that act in OOT I can see why you would be "attacked" all the time.

3) Would you say you have daddy issues?

peachy 10-17-2007 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Peachy,

I know we have talked a bit about your liver disorder but is it genetic or is it something that can just hit anyone?

Also, favorite place you have traveled to?

[/ QUOTE ]

It definitely not genetic [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Wow, thats a hard one. I loved different places for so many different reasons. I guess if i was forced to pick one it would be Victoria Falls

kipin 10-17-2007 11:36 AM

Can you elaborate a little more about the liver thing or is it something you don't really want to talk about in public?

peachy 10-17-2007 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why do you feel like you always get attacked?

[/ QUOTE ]

haha I dont "feel" this way, its just a fact

[/ QUOTE ]
The most interesting/telling question in the thread and you wave your hands at it. Bah. Three related questions:

1) Has it occurred to you that you mainly get attacked because you put yourself out there like this? i.e. "I hate when people post about me, but here is a thread to post about me in anyway."

2) Has it occurred to you that you would get attacked less if you adopted a different attitude towards the other posters? I only know you from IRC, but you come off really badly in there the way you: sweep in, drop non-subtle brags, make the conversation about yourself, get mad, pretend that everyone is an idiot and then leave. If you use that act in OOT I can see why you would be "attacked" all the time.

3) Would you say you have daddy issues?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, i dont overly put myself out there for that, but okay

I am not going to change how I am, and I dont feel I have an "attitude" towards people. hahaha wow?? brags?? and then gets mad and leave?? First off ive barely been in there in a year, 2nd I never storm off mad and pitch a fit hahahah

No, I dont have daddy issues, but thanks for caring!

Georgia Avenue 10-17-2007 11:51 AM

peachy: it's pretty obvious you = jeremy = gamblegamble = dead. Why do you insist on hiding behind these layers upon layers of mask...do you even have an identity or do you believe that your are just a serious of pixels and electros...who is the author and who the reader, who the huntor and who huntad?

IMO.

Hypocrite lecteur, mon semblable, mon frère,
--GA

PS: Here's the link to her blog: THX ALOBAR!

tdarko 10-17-2007 12:01 PM

Probably the most uninteresting 100+ post thread I have ever read.

Wynton 10-17-2007 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Probably the most uninteresting 100+ post thread I have ever read.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll say.

Peachy, if you're really a drama queen, then you need to work on the drama part.

By the way, I've been at this place for longer than I'd care to admit, and I had no idea you were a source of any controversy at all. On the other hand, I'm generally oblivious, so maybe it's me.

Thug Bubbles 10-17-2007 12:14 PM

Melodrama queen?