Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   *** Official Fantasy Football Adds-Drops/Trades/Misc Thread : Oct *** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=518617)

Spellmen 10-12-2007 06:33 PM

Re: *** Official Fantasy Football Adds-Drops/Trades/Misc Thread : Oct

[ QUOTE ]
Cool. Where did you hear Boldin might be out that long; or just guessing cause he has a week 8 bye? I kinda like him now that Warner is the guy. Plus I think injured hip > knee?
Johnson I like if he's back by week 7 but I dunno.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like Boldin more than Walker. Walker's knee has me worried. It's the surgically repaired knee, he didn't really do anything to it in game that I know of, he's just been dealing with imflammation or liquid in the knee. I think it has the potential to bother him all year, whereas Boldin should be good to go once he gets back

666shooter 10-12-2007 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Cool. Where did you hear Boldin might be out that long; or just guessing cause he has a week 8 bye? I kinda like him now that Warner is the guy. Plus I think injured hip > knee?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like Boldin more than Walker. Walker's knee has me worried. It's the surgically repaired knee, he didn't really do anything to it in game that I know of, he's just been dealing with imflammation or liquid in the knee. I think it has the potential to bother him all year, whereas Boldin should be good to go once he gets back

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know the specifics behind the injury...in that case, Boldin > Walker.

Brad22 10-12-2007 09:28 PM

Well, it finally happened. During the bye week crunch, Lee Evans was dropped in one of my leagues. Do I actually drop Shaun McDonald for him?

La Brujita 10-12-2007 09:48 PM

low buy in league with friends,

i'm stacked at rb, i have lt, barber, lewis, portis we only start two max

im thin at wr

my friend is offering me tj plus x (maybe dunn) for barber.

i'm inclined to accept.

thoughts?

edit to say im not really thin i have marvin h and driver, evans, berrian but i love tj

Spellmen 10-12-2007 11:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
low buy in league with friends,

i'm stacked at rb, i have lt, barber, lewis, portis we only start two max

im thin at wr

my friend is offering me tj plus x (maybe dunn) for barber.

i'm inclined to accept.

thoughts?

edit to say im not really thin i have marvin h and driver, evans, berrian but i love tj

[/ QUOTE ]

I insta accept this

Spy Dog 10-13-2007 01:05 PM

I have Larry Johnson and Ronnie Brown at RB (2 start).
I also have Antonio Gates and Jason Witten at TE (1 starts).

I was offered Adrian Peterson for Antonio Gates.

Accept or decline?

rafiki 10-13-2007 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have Larry Johnson and Ronnie Brown at RB (2 start).
I also have Antonio Gates and Jason Witten at TE (1 starts).

I was offered Adrian Peterson for Antonio Gates.

Accept or decline?

[/ QUOTE ]

counter and see if he'll do Witten for Peterson. But ultimately carrying both those TE's is a huge waste for sure.

MacGuyV 10-14-2007 01:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Latest news I'm reading says Boldin should be back next week & Johnson may be out till week 11.

So I guess that narrows it down to Walker vs. Evans - close or Walker hands down? Evans' situation does look 'uggh', but he is healthy and it's not like he hasn't overcome a slow start + poor QB play before.

correia 10-14-2007 08:30 AM

It looks like Jordan won't be playing this week, should I stick with Fargas or pick up Rhodes?

Spellmen 10-14-2007 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It looks like Jordan won't be playing this week, should I stick with Fargas or pick up Rhodes?

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you still get Jason Wright for Cleveland? That's who I'm going with. I've heard absolutely nothing about Rhodes other than his suspension is over, so at best I think you're guessing with which guy to go with