Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Week 1 Fantasy Bitch/Brag (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=497111)

Sluss 09-11-2007 06:25 AM

Re: Week 1 Fantasy Bitch/Brag

Beat: Brian Billick not giving the ball to MacGahee on the goaline. You deserved to lose. Lose that league by a point.

Beat: Need Larry Fitzgerald to get 5 catches for 40 yards. Shouldn't be that hard right?

hanster 09-11-2007 11:49 AM

Brag: In one of my leagues everyone scored more than 10 points in standard yahoo scoring, including Witten, TO, and Pitt D
Super Brag: Won in all 6 leagues during wk 1.

Mano 09-11-2007 02:09 PM

Bitch:
I started Leinert and Boldin ahead of Eli Manning and Calvin Johnson.

Brag:
I still won.

rafiki 09-11-2007 02:14 PM

Lee Evans, Maroney, and Cooley make baby jesus cry.

Witten and C Brown come off the bench to help. Evans is just going to have to work through it, ^@%$#%T@#$

ScottieK 09-11-2007 02:20 PM

Brag: Viking's D in league A, traded for Plax and Mark Clayton for Cotchery and Jerry Porter on Friday in league B

Beats: Larry Fitzgerald and V. Jackson in league A, Brees, C. Benson, SJax, and Mark Clayton in league B

Brag: won with room to spare in both leagues [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Beat: told my gf to start Leinart instead of Eli Manning. Didn't help that I was playing her....she still would have lost though.

ScottieK

27offsuit 09-11-2007 03:00 PM

Bitch: Sat Moss.
Brag: Took high $core of the week anyway. ship it

27offsuit 09-11-2007 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bitch: my dicklicking commissioner (*cough* KILLA *cough*) decided to fill in lineups for people too lazy to fill them in on their own in a [censored] money league

[/ QUOTE ]

This commissioner should step down.

...and get kicked in the nuts.

Needle77 09-11-2007 03:18 PM

I see a few brags on the Minny defense. I have them in one of my leagues as well. I don't expect a defense to score TD's every week but are they a ball hawking team? Should I expect an INT and a couple of sacks each week? I'm assuming this because their rush defense is studly so teams are going to be forced to pass, right?

rafiki 09-11-2007 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I see a few brags on the Minny defense. I have them in one of my leagues as well. I don't expect a defense to score TD's every week but are they a ball hawking team? Should I expect an INT and a couple of sacks each week? I'm assuming this because their rush defense is studly so teams are going to be forced to pass, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well right off the hop they played the worst offense in the NFC. So let's maybe come back to earth a little. Still their D will be nice all year. But not as good as this week.

legend42 09-11-2007 03:55 PM

Bitch: My biggest money league has a medieval scoring system where RB/WRs don't get yardage points unless they hit 100 yds. Chad Johnson has 95 yards at halftime. I need 5 lousy receiving yards from him in the entire 2nd half to win my game. Nada.

Brag: I got Ronald Curry for $1 in my auction league.