Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   HUGE BRAG: Wife Now In Heaven (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=485113)

Rhand 08-24-2007 10:01 AM

Re: HUGE BRAG: Wife Now In Heaven

[ QUOTE ]
To the people saying "WAIT WAIT THERES NO HEAVEN, YOU DO REALIZE THAT DON'T YOU" I just wonder why you feel the need to post this? Just to tell PFY that the source of his strength, his coping mechanism, is worthless? That he should actually not feel happy for his wife, that he should feel bad? I just don't see how this could be beneficial at all for PuppyFriday. But thanks for posting your 2 cents, I'm really glad you decided to share with us, albeit for no reason. And everyone saying "what if its a scam, he might be leveling us" I think it's pretty rude to post insults and such on that hunch.

[/ QUOTE ]

I post it cause I want our species to involve into a better version of ourself and that better version doesn't need BS believes as a coping mechanism. Self-invented religions based on zero logic and far fetches afterlife wishes dont serve our evolution as species, they dumb us down, logic evolves us not backwards believes...

Khabbi 08-24-2007 10:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Inner battle to cross line raging. Made the post then deleted it. Feel on one hand that op deserves it for bringing this religious intimate shctick to perhaps the most inappropriate venue possible.

On the other hand his wife has just died. Nuff said.

[/ QUOTE ]

this very accurately summarizes my experience with, and thoughts about, this thread.

that said, it makes me deeply upcomfortable that people can actually believe anything this strongly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry you both feel the way you do, but after reading king's post, I had the exact opposite thoughts as you did LooseCaller

1) That raging feeling you have isn't an inner battle at all. It's the spiritual battle that we are all up against while on Earth. We are continual bombarded by those evil spirits who try to steer us away from Christ. They offer instant but shallow gratification. If you continue to give into them you will never truly be happy.

2) This is a great venue for the OP to glorify God through his wife's passing. There isn't a forum on 2+2 with more lost souls than BBV4Life. We can only pray that OPs post was able to plant a seed in even one of those souls.

3) To the OP: Your faith is encouraging. It's amazing where and when and how God speaks to us all. Your message was a great inspiration for my day and your wife will be my prayers today.

futuredoc85 08-24-2007 10:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
To the people saying "WAIT WAIT THERES NO HEAVEN, YOU DO REALIZE THAT DON'T YOU" I just wonder why you feel the need to post this? Just to tell PFY that the source of his strength, his coping mechanism, is worthless? That he should actually not feel happy for his wife, that he should feel bad? I just don't see how this could be beneficial at all for PuppyFriday. But thanks for posting your 2 cents, I'm really glad you decided to share with us, albeit for no reason. And everyone saying "what if its a scam, he might be leveling us" I think it's pretty rude to post insults and such on that hunch.

[/ QUOTE ]

I post it cause I want our species to involve into a better version of ourself and that better version doesn't need [censored] believes as a coping mechanism. [censored] religions and far fetches afterlife wishes dont serve our evolution as species, they dumb us down, logic evolves us not backwards believes...

[/ QUOTE ]

i <3 you dude but tbqh i think ripping someone apart at a point like this is prob worse than using religion as a crutch in terms of what we dont want from the human race.

Rhand 08-24-2007 10:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I post it cause I want our species to involve into a better version of ourself and that better version doesn't need [censored] believes as a coping mechanism. [censored] religions and far fetches afterlife wishes dont serve our evolution as species, they dumb us down, logic evolves us not backwards believes...

[/ QUOTE ]

i <3 you dude but tbqh i think ripping someone apart at a point like this is prob worse than using religion as a crutch in terms of what we dont want from the human race.

[/ QUOTE ]

True but this guy posted this in BBV the no spin zone of 2P2!

futuredoc85 08-24-2007 10:25 AM

yes i had refrained from posting b/c i was a little weirded out by the whole thing

Barretboy 08-24-2007 10:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

True but this guy posted this in BBV the no spin zone of 2P2!

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you just use a Bill O'Rielly saying? Excuse me for going into this mode, but why is someone who believes in Love and being kind to your neighbor bat-[censored] crazy? Why is someone who believes that there may actually be something beyond the 60-100 insignificant years we are on this earth bat-[censored] crazy? Why do you feel the need to 'help evolve the human race' by trying to crush a man going through the worst time of his life? Anti-religious nutbags like you make just as sick as people on the other side.

75s 08-24-2007 10:31 AM

God bless, since you believe in him.
I hope any pain immediately transforms to a reminder of the Joy she brought you.

LuisV 08-24-2007 11:05 AM

[ ] heaven exists
[x] heaven does not exist

MissChriss 08-24-2007 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[x] heaven exists
[ ] heaven does not exist

[/ QUOTE ]
fyp, no thanking needed

MissT74 08-24-2007 11:14 AM

It doesn't matter what other people think or believe in. The OP and his wife believe in a higher power and in heaven, enough said.

OP: Congratulations and may you now have peace in your life knowing that your wife does now.

T