Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Grim getting raped vs Glove55 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=482704)

08-22-2007 05:04 AM

Re: Grim getting raped vs Glove55

its called life tilt

RikaKazak 08-22-2007 05:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
its called life tilt

[/ QUOTE ]

it's called being unethical

and the fact that you think what you do is ok/funny disgusts me. Stuff likes this comes back to bite you in life Grimm.

TGSB 08-22-2007 05:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Steve,

I admire what you are doing to grim. You really play some great heads up poker! That being said, I've always wondered if it 's true. You know... the rumor about you. The one that goes something like you were down and out / broke / just getting started at poker and agreed to ... how shall I say ... take it in the face for $100 or something along those lines?

Please let me know about that.

I am sitting here and chuckling out loud about this match, Steve, so I hope this isn't taken an a malicious question. Really, I am just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

The truth of the matter. I was a sophomore in college, broke, owed some money, we discussed creative payment methods (one of my friends kissed the lees hoagie house delivery boy on the lips to pay his 300 dollar debt to this one guy). We discussed the possibility but obviously it never happened. That is the truth

WutRUTryin2Hit 08-22-2007 02:06 PM

Discussed what?

Also how did no hands from this get posted, is there another thread so as not to disrupt this? Glove, you wanna post some of the best to rub it in his face or something, I'm mad I missed this.

poker12 08-23-2007 08:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Grim reminds me of that guy in quake2 who'd camp the spawn points with a rail gun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tony Eusebio 08-26-2007 11:35 PM

playing 50/100 on FT now, table Andi

08-27-2007 12:01 AM

HIT AND RUN ARTIST, LITERALLY

Kirbynator 08-27-2007 12:03 AM

grimstarr why do you never accept my wub<3

minnesotasam 08-27-2007 01:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The truth of the matter. I was a sophomore in college, broke, owed some money, we discussed creative payment methods (one of my friends kissed the lees hoagie house delivery boy on the lips to pay his 300 dollar debt to this one guy). We discussed the possibility but obviously it never happened. That is the truth

[/ QUOTE ]
I always end up getting the chicken fingers with the honey mustard sauce from Lee's, but the problem is it's never enough, so you have to ask for extra sauce. Ohhhhh, now I get what your saying. Oh wow.

huhwhatyousay? 08-27-2007 04:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
grimstarr why do you never accept my wub<3

[/ QUOTE ]

A+