Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   jordan berkowitz??? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=481671)

ROADHEAD 08-24-2007 01:51 PM

Re: jordan berkowitz???

[ QUOTE ]
If you're throwing sholder's into people because you "want to punk them" or frankly if you "want to punk somebody" at all, you're probalby a tool. That they might also be a tool isn't that material to the discussion.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dids, real gangstas don't use the word "tool" when calling others names

nicksson 08-24-2007 01:54 PM

anyone know whats happned to hovz, does he still post here`?

g-p 08-24-2007 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He comes up to you and asks why the [censored] you shouldered him for no reason and that's "some gay thug [censored]" lol?

[/ QUOTE ]
of course asking for a reason alone isn't 'some gay thug [censored].' that was all in how he represented himself, i guess you could say.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you're throwing sholder's into people because you "want to punk them" or frankly if you "want to punk somebody" at all, you're probalby a tool. That they might also be a tool isn't that material to the discussion.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think any reasonable person can make exceptions in the case of Jordan Berkowitz.

[/ QUOTE ]
yea, thats the point of it all. its jordan berkowitz. hes an idiot.

FF_Woodycooks 08-24-2007 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So are you though. Beating him HU, getting him to lose a lot of money gambling/thru poker = cool funny story. Being an immature biotch in a club, then not even fighting him = loser.

g-p 08-24-2007 02:33 PM

i never said i wasnt an idiot, but i do resent anyone calling me a loser.

im done with this thread. i dont need to defend myself here and i dont regret anything. theres more to the story than you guys know but like i said, i dont care. i have enough people in the world that dont think im a tool/douche/loser to not worry about what you clowns think.

mr.bum 08-24-2007 02:34 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
serious question, how old are you gp? this is the lame pathetic side of high school.gp slould have been hanging out in VT or columbine. at least then all their targets would not qualify as random.

g-p 08-24-2007 02:38 PM

i know i just said i was done with this thread but i had to post again to answer the question. im 13.

AsH_KeTcHuM 08-24-2007 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i saw two men kissing on a bus the other day,and up until this thread i thought that was the gayest thing i'd ever seen

[/ QUOTE ]

The other day my friend was doing me in the butt doggy style, and i turned around to look at him and he WINKED at me... up until this thread I thought that was the gayest thing I'd ever seen

hasugopher 08-24-2007 02:51 PM

you guys are giving JB way too much credit and are taking what gp did way too seriously.

fwiw i would have had gp's back but i was being attacked by a vampirrrrrre.