Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ABS/Ongame/crypto/UB/pacific/Everest/etc etc etc (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=477554)

jfreels 08-18-2007 05:38 PM

Re: Ongame?

oh snap

curious123 08-18-2007 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am just amazed at that list man. walker2323 is just terrible IMO. OrangeKush seemed really spewy when I played with him. Also I'm on this list, but I really suck [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img], but yeah been playing a lot more 2/4 lately so bleh. I'm change_up btw, any thoughts on me? I have been playing like [censored] lately but whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't played that much w/ you, but at a glance I'd def say play more hands. Whether opps are playing overly tight or overly loose, you can play more hands than is "optimal", generally speaking anyway (see here and here).

One point, I don't agree w/ pzhon that "It is extremely rare to find a table where the players are tighter than optimal", in fact I disagree vehemently. My idea of optimal play is quite a bit looser than what seems to be the general consensus, however (not saying p's opinion = the general consensus, I dunno, but it must be tighter than mine).

Regardless, if you buy into my second statement I'd think you'd agree that you have room to add hands, unless you think optimal play could produce a vpip in the mid-teens or something.

jonyy6788 08-19-2007 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
are any of u .. blingblingMF, treble hook, -shipit-, ballerdeuce, kingc11, b3bai, stickboney, or jfreels? UB

[/ QUOTE ]

jfreels=jfreels LDO

jonyy6788 08-19-2007 12:07 AM

curious...do u just have tables open or is there some type of program to datamine UB?

jfreels 08-19-2007 12:09 AM

yeah, I'd like to know

saskaman 08-19-2007 12:14 AM

Re: ABS/Ongame/crypto/UB/pacific/etc etc etc

I am a reg on Ongame, haven't seen u.

saskaman 08-19-2007 12:18 AM

Re: ABS/Ongame/crypto/UB/pacific/etc etc etc

Anything on me Galapagos?

Peter Wiggin 08-19-2007 12:37 AM

Re: ABS/Ongame/crypto/UB/pacific/Everest/etc etc etc

I'm done with Abs pretty much for good. The [censored] BBJ was tough to swallow but taking away the free 150k entry for elite VIPs was the killer. It's painful because everyone there sucks. There are less than half a dozen decent aggressive regs - Marlene is the only one off the top of my head I haven't seen mentioned.

Al_Money 08-19-2007 01:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am just amazed at that list man. walker2323 is just terrible IMO. OrangeKush seemed really spewy when I played with him. Also I'm on this list, but I really suck [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img], but yeah been playing a lot more 2/4 lately so bleh. I'm change_up btw, any thoughts on me? I have been playing like [censored] lately but whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't played that much w/ you, but at a glance I'd def say play more hands. Whether opps are playing overly tight or overly loose, you can play more hands than is "optimal", generally speaking anyway (see here and here).

One point, I don't agree w/ pzhon that "It is extremely rare to find a table where the players are tighter than optimal", in fact I disagree vehemently. My idea of optimal play is quite a bit looser than what seems to be the general consensus, however (not saying p's opinion = the general consensus, I dunno, but it must be tighter than mine).

Regardless, if you buy into my second statement I'd think you'd agree that you have room to add hands, unless you think optimal play could produce a vpip in the mid-teens or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree 19/16 is kinda tight but keep in mind, I am 6 tabling so it is tough to be much looser than that while still maintaining solid reads on everyone. Thanks for the links.

whittiphil 08-19-2007 01:29 AM

Re: ABS/Ongame/crypto/UB/pacific/Everest/etc etc etc

[ QUOTE ]
I'm done with Abs pretty much for good. The [censored] BBJ was tough to swallow but taking away the free 150k entry for elite VIPs was the killer. It's painful because everyone there sucks. There are less than half a dozen decent aggressive regs - Marlene is the only one off the top of my head I haven't seen mentioned.

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard they were gonna fix this from my VIP guy... might have been lying though.

I'm PWHITTINGTON on there. I have trouble vs Management and a few others.