Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   have you ever pissed in a girl? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=458016)

stazbornak2 07-23-2007 09:37 PM

Re: have you ever pissed in a girl?

[ QUOTE ]
i seriously think it's +EV to try this experiment next time. find a girl so drunk that they won't remember this experience. or! find a sober one and convince her you just came in her when you actually pissed in her. then after several weeks of her freaking out, reveal that you actually pissed in her instead. she'll love you forevers.

[/ QUOTE ]
yes, but... in the butt?!?!?!

plz advise

bawcerelli 07-24-2007 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ive pissed on a girl. twice.

[/ QUOTE ]

it doesn't count if you paid her for it

[/ QUOTE ]

no what happened was i was all drunk and throwing up and campus security found me and brought me to the health office. i passed out and woke up the next morning

the nurse is like here sign this stuff and im like "wtf i have to pay $200 to pass out in a bed ??" and shes all like "we have to monitor u all night do u know what u did last night" and im like "no"

she says that i woke up, walked out of the room and into another patients room who was sleeping, and pissed all over her, like made it rain all over her face and stuff. and then went back to pass out in my room

so theres some girl at my college that i pissed all over and i dont even know her name or her face all i know is she had a bad case of the flu and i peed on her but im pretty sure she knows me

so yea i paid the $200

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl wtf lol

LionelHutz00 07-24-2007 12:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can girls piss on dudes during sex? I forgot how all their [censored] works.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes they can. it's happened to me. also, pee and squirt are def two different things and originate from two different places in the body(although they both come out of the same hole ldo). she had said something like wait i have to pee before any sex and i just ignored her and kept kissing her, taking off her clothes, whatever. and then during the sex, she was riding me and as she started to get into it (not cumming, just into it), i felt something hot on my lap and was like what's the smell?

HiBaCHi 07-24-2007 01:09 AM

i think dude is just a smooth criminal and busted in her

imitation 07-24-2007 01:41 AM

It can happen, guy I knew and his gf verified the story was giving him a blow job after he'd already blown, he got hard again he said and then thought he was going to blow but ended up letting fly with a huge stream of piss in her mouth. She wasn't even that ashamed about it, but she was fairly freaky.

NU Star 07-24-2007 07:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pissing is possible with semi-wood but not full wood.

[/ QUOTE ]

Speak for yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll speak for all those that can achieve erections that aren't mostly flaccid and inadequate.

feesjah 07-24-2007 07:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i've long suspected i pissed in a girl's mouth after she gave me head (i came first, then seamlessly transitioned to piss), but either she was awesome/too embarassed to say anything, didn't notice (???), or i was having some make-believe time.

either way, it was a minimal amount but if i wasn't pissing, i've never matched that amount of release since

[/ QUOTE ]

lol same here.
afterwards the girl said: "wow so much" and i was like "yeh" but somewhere i knew it was piss at the end. I think it can only happens when a girl keeps sucking your [censored] hard(bad) after u already came. With other girls it never happened to me.

A buddy of mine had the same thing happen to him but while having sex(after he already came).

so its definitely possible [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Dan BRIGHT 07-24-2007 07:44 AM

duih duh dhduh dhudh udhu d jtru duh fdhahhhhh pissssssssssssssss

DumbKid 07-24-2007 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ive pissed on a girl. twice.

[/ QUOTE ]

it doesn't count if you paid her for it

[/ QUOTE ]

no what happened was i was all drunk and throwing up and campus security found me and brought me to the health office. i passed out and woke up the next morning

the nurse is like here sign this stuff and im like "wtf i have to pay $200 to pass out in a bed ??" and shes all like "we have to monitor u all night do u know what u did last night" and im like "no"

she says that i woke up, walked out of the room and into another patients room who was sleeping, and pissed all over her, like made it rain all over her face and stuff. and then went back to pass out in my room

so theres some girl at my college that i pissed all over and i dont even know her name or her face all i know is she had a bad case of the flu and i peed on her but im pretty sure she knows me

so yea i paid the $200

[/ QUOTE ]

Best. Post. Ever.

Blarg 07-24-2007 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pissing is possible with semi-wood but not full wood.

[/ QUOTE ]

Speak for yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll speak for all those that can achieve erections that aren't mostly flaccid and inadequate.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't help it if you're ignorant, but taking it as a point of pride is perverse.