Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   3-bet.net coaches (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=457566)

Josh. 07-24-2007 04:29 PM

Re: 3-bet.net coaches

[ QUOTE ]
i was talking to someone about this and we were wondering why no one has polled their money together to do this... i would be interested in splitting bld for an hour or two 3 or 4 ways.. PM me if you can afford it. i dont' mind paying t he equivalent of my hourly rate for coaching, so if we split bld 3 ways for two hours or something and got questions ready for him to address via ventrilo (i dont' have it i've heard of it) or whatever, i'd be pretty stoked about that.

i already tried pm'ing cts about the same thing but he didn't respond.

[/ QUOTE ]

i tried to do this with someone already and he's unavailable until the end of the summer or something (this was several months ago). i'd be interested if he's ever available and if he's ok with it

Ship Ship McGipp 07-24-2007 04:33 PM

alright josh, i'll keep you in mind for sure i'm going to probably PM krantz or something and find out about that if we can set up a date way beforehand or at least get a time frame going

Praetor 07-24-2007 04:36 PM

i would be interested in that too

jsnipes28 07-24-2007 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Krantz once told me he met Bld in vegas and said that they talked poker quite a bit. He said Bld is entirely on another planet of thinking.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya i was there for a lot of that (although heavily intoxicated). he's def an alien

TheWorstPlayer 07-24-2007 04:51 PM

if i were bld, i probably wouldnt do a group session. but good luck guys.

Josh. 07-24-2007 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if i were bld, i probably wouldnt do a group session. but good luck guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty sure he won't either. and if so he'll probably want 2k+/hr

AceCR9 07-24-2007 05:03 PM

why not? he is getting paid for his time, its not like he is working that much harder with 3 people than 1. unless of course that session will instantly make those players great, then I would understand [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I still don't understand why some coaches charge less for lower stakes players. time is whats valuable, regardless of whether its a 3/6 player or a .25/.50 player.

Ship Ship McGipp 07-24-2007 05:05 PM

tbh, i don't think it'll be that much of an issue. i mean, he's not really even in these games anymore and it was krantz' idea in the first place sooo..

cheiro 07-24-2007 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I still don't understand why some coaches charge less for lower stakes players. time is whats valuable, regardless of whether its a 3/6 player or a .25/.50 player.

[/ QUOTE ]

Simpler thought process, higher chance of success, existing rates of other SSNL coaches, etc.

steel108 07-24-2007 05:23 PM

Does BLd even play anymore? I'm assuming he is under an super high defcon 4 secret screen name.