Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   50k HU Tourney (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=447029)

FoxwoodsFiend 07-23-2007 02:47 AM

Re: 50k HU Tourney

[ QUOTE ]
cmon you know FTP's history of closing players accounts, confiscating funds etc. I'm not saying they can't be trusted at all. I'm just saying that I'd trust Stars first, CTS Krantz etc 2nd then FTP 3rd.

[/ QUOTE ]

TWP and HEK should either not be allowed to post in the same thread or one of the should have to change his sn

king_of_drafts 07-23-2007 02:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I PMed Genius, btw, and never heard back - so if anyone knows him maybe give him a buzz? Figure he's the type of degen for this type of thing, too...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure the only Genius28 that posted on here was a fake account from a poorly crafted scam

bottomset 07-23-2007 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I PMed Genius, btw, and never heard back - so if anyone knows him maybe give him a buzz? Figure he's the type of degen for this type of thing, too...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure the only Genius28 that posted on here was a fake account from a poorly crafted scam

[/ QUOTE ]

could have swore he was Mad_Genius or something similar to that on here

TheWorstPlayer 07-23-2007 07:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
oh. alright, then. and FWF, the idiots who got me and HEK confused have brought this on themselves. sorry.

HEK 07-23-2007 10:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
cmon you know FTP's history of closing players accounts, confiscating funds etc. I'm not saying they can't be trusted at all. I'm just saying that I'd trust Stars first, CTS Krantz etc 2nd then FTP 3rd.

[/ QUOTE ]

TWP and HEK should either not be allowed to post in the same thread or one of the should have to change his sn

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had plans to change my avatar for 2 months now. I even have it picked out. But I'm not changing it until I have 2 losing days in a row which hasn't happened yet. Sorry i don't suck anymore.

TheWorstPlayer 07-23-2007 11:29 AM

Mine has my own face on it. What could be clearer than that?

mikech 07-23-2007 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

could have swore he was Mad_Genius or something similar to that on here

[/ QUOTE ]
it's "Mad Genius1"; no underscore, just a space.

TheWorstPlayer 07-23-2007 01:44 PM

thanks, Mike.

Basically off topic because they didn't seem to understand at all what I was talking about (but I have clarified) but this is interesting information in any case. Here's a snippet from an email from FTP:

"Having forwarded your query to the Tournament Manager, please be advised that we are taking your proposal seriously and are definitely considering setting up high stakes tournaments like you suggest with $10k, $20k, $30k or $50k buyin heads up tournaments."

"Therefore, high stakes tournaments are not a matter of if they can happen, more a matter of when or how soon we can set these tournaments up, whether it be in a month's time."

king_of_drafts 07-27-2007 04:42 AM

You should try to get Perky to play this btw

TheWorstPlayer 07-27-2007 08:21 AM

if you have any way of getting in touch with him, go for it or let me know...