Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   PLEASE HELP Missing Person from the forum (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=444828)

brutalBeater 07-09-2007 07:47 AM

Re: PLEASE HELP Missing Person from the forum

Very sad to read this.
My Condolences

Bond18 07-09-2007 08:14 AM

I read through this whole thing hoping he'd show up and say "hey guys i just got really busy/lost my phone/out with friends for a few days, sorry to cause all this trouble."

This is really sad, so sorry to everyone affected.

ifoughtpiranhas 07-09-2007 08:28 AM

condolences to all effected

machine 07-09-2007 09:24 AM

RIP Mike
My thoughts are with his family and friends

Bdidd 07-09-2007 09:37 AM

This is terribly sad. Too young to be gone. RIP.

EPiPeN11 07-09-2007 09:58 AM

Very sad. My condolences go out to his family and friends.

The B 07-09-2007 10:19 AM

my heart is heavy for his friends & family...

Rest in Peace from everybody at 2+2

ybnrml 07-09-2007 12:34 PM

Following is the press release from the Mohave County Sheriffs Department dated 7.9.07

SEARCH AND RESCUE – ARIZONA STRIP
Mohave County Sheriff’s Search and Rescue Units were deployed late Friday (7/6) evening due to a missing person in the desert.
Friday evening a hunter reported that he located a vehicle in the desert with a note attached saying that the vehicle was stranded
and the occupant started walking to look for help. Investigations determined the Lincoln Town car was rented out of Las Vegas,
Nevada, by Michael Donovan Holt, 36, of Bradenton, Florida. Saturday (7/7) morning, at about 6:45 a.m., Search and Rescue
Units located Holt, 6 miles from his vehicle, approximately 40 miles southeast of Mesquite, Nevada. Holt was deceased at the
scene and the cause of death appeared to be exposure. Autopsy results are pending.

No Fizzle 07-09-2007 12:47 PM

Truly horrible.

R.I.P.

PokeReader 07-09-2007 03:02 PM

Apparently, the best guess is that Mike was going to the Virgin Mountains on the Kingman side, or had been there. There are old mining road down the moutains, which he was either going up or down, and got stuck in the sand. The car was still functional. Getting stuck there, in the Mojave Desert side, is the worst of possible scenarios. There is really nothing, not even a real road for more than 20 miles, and the tempature on that side of the canyon is as extreme as it gets. No way to call anyone either. Poor Mike.