Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Best friend slept with girl of my dreams, what SHOULD I do? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=433184)

Triumph36 06-22-2007 10:38 AM

Re: Best friend slept with girl of my dreams, what SHOULD I do?

[ QUOTE ]

In the end, maintaining a friendship with her, even if it's Friend Zone forever>>>>>staying friends with this idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

probably not true

luckyjimm 06-22-2007 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
he's gone out of his way on multiple occasions when drunk to embarass me severely (doing a battle rap about how my dick is small in front of a girl I liked

[/ QUOTE ]

Link?

Ser William 06-22-2007 10:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
doing a battle rap about how my dick is small in front of a girl I liked,

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds awesome.

jws43yale 06-22-2007 10:45 AM

All I know is that if this girl was into him she would have come onto him when she got drunk, but instead she pulled away and went to the friends room. Even if he was just buzzed, I doubt any posters would turn down this opportunity. This is when you just realize the girl is a dumb whore and get over it. If the girl does this after knowing you are into her, you should be blaming her, not your friend.

Burdzthewurd 06-22-2007 10:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
doing a battle rap about how my dick is small in front of a girl I liked,

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

In theory yeah, but rather cruel unprovoked and not in an actual rap battle. That's being the center of attention for you, and doing anything for it.

Daddy Warbucks 06-22-2007 10:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
he's gone out of his way on multiple occasions when drunk to embarass me severely (doing a battle rap about how my dick is small in front of a girl I liked)

[/ QUOTE ]

KKF?

Bulldog 06-22-2007 10:50 AM

http://bb.bc4x4.com/images/smilies/w...thout_pics.gif

fuzzwonder 06-22-2007 10:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
awesome man

he slept with both sisters?

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP

GotRivered? 06-22-2007 10:58 AM

You really need to realize the obvious facts here
1: She pulled back over and over again
2: If she was the girl of your dreams, she was probably a pretty great girl so you cant fault your friend if she walked into his room and jumped him
3: Move on... I had to and it sucked but its better than chasing something you cant catch

Burdzthewurd 06-22-2007 10:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
All I know is that if this girl was into him she would have come onto him when she got drunk, but instead she pulled away and went to the friends room. Even if he was just buzzed, I doubt any posters would turn down this opportunity. This is when you just realize the girl is a dumb whore and get over it. If the girl does this after knowing you are into her, you should be blaming her, not your friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I buy that, I need to realize she could give a crap less about me and about herself.

As unbelievable as it may be, I was in a similar situation in a reverse role (not with the same friend). He had an on/off again girlfriend for the past six years who had slept with many of his good friends (how he could remain close to his girlfriend or any of his jackass friends is beyond me, he's too nice a guy). We were at his house, he was passed out, she came on to me while drunk, I said it's not going to happen, and that was that, I don't regret it, even if my nuts do. I've been dumped for a best friend before (Haven't had the best choices in terms of best friends, I know), and I wouldn't wish that feeling upon anyone here. You can call it being a vagina or self-masochistic all you'd like, but I don't particularly have a desire to hurt my friends to get my rocks off.