Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What's the use of washcloths? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=424828)

Blarg 06-11-2007 08:58 PM

Re: What\'s the use of washcloths?

[ QUOTE ]
I spend an exorbitant amount of time soaping my tool with my hand, I think it's pretty clean.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to brag, but I've grown quite expert at it myself.

DWarrior 06-11-2007 08:59 PM

another qeustion:

Why would anyone want to shower together? I never thought it was to actually take a serious shower.

Blarg 06-11-2007 09:24 PM

Unless you're in one of those cool double showers, I don't suppose it is. And even then.

I'll tell you though, one of the times I least like being a gentleman is when I let someone else shower first. The toilet and the shower are two things I really hate being second in line for. A two-person shower would beat the heck out of waiting.

guids 06-12-2007 01:24 AM

i dont understand why people dont listen when you have one of the 2 or 3 dudes on this forum that know what they are talking about when it comes to chicks, AND a chick saying there is a diff.

ps- why were scrubbrushes invented? why wouldnt we just use our hands and soap for everything?

El Diablo 06-12-2007 04:34 AM

FFK, Blarg:

It pains me to see two excellent OOT posters arguing like this. I really think both of you have made good points and have unfortunately let the argument get more heated than it really should have. I've spent all day trying to figure out a way to patch things up. I think I've come up with something that will satisfy everyone.

FFK, I'm going to fly you out to SF for a week. As a gesture of my appreciation of OOT, I will pay for the plane ticket myself and let you stay at my place.

You will give me 3 blowjobs per day. 2 hours prior to each [censored], I will randomly either:

a) Shower and clean peen w/ loofah and bodywash
b) Shower and clean peen w/ soap and lather by hand
c) Shower and not pay any specific attention to peen

After each [censored], you will rank cleanliness and smell of crotch area.

At the end of the week, I will post your average rankings for each of the three situations, and this argument between you and Blarg will be fairly and definitively settled.

Leaky Eye 06-12-2007 04:51 AM

I think you are going to need to control for ball washing competence by having Blarg do the washing.

El Diablo 06-12-2007 04:55 AM

LE,

Thanks for the suggestion. Let's start out with my plan above. If results are inconclusive, we can consider other ideas.

siccjay 06-12-2007 05:11 AM

FFK,

I have always been a hand washer and I don't smell. It's probably because I will take 10 minutes just washing my junk area. Even longer if I am about to get some. With that said, I am buying a loofah and body wash the next time I go to the store.

El D,

Thank you for using the word peen.

El Diablo 06-12-2007 05:15 AM

FFK,

"you have a long term boyfriend. You start to spend the night with each other a lot"

How many long term boyfriends like this have you had in your life?

microbet 06-12-2007 05:27 AM

I guess I might use a loofah if I spilled uranium powder all over myself.