Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Message to NVG (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=423543)

heater 06-09-2007 09:13 AM

Re: Message to NVG

[ QUOTE ]
I have said certain things on here about Brandi due to some anger and frustration I felt. She obv felt the same. It happens in relationships. We have since resolved many issues and are both in a better place. We both have acknowledged we have said and done things to each other that we regret. Again, common in relationships.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what isn't common in normal adult relationships? Airing out your [censored] relationship problems on public message boards. You're both just batshit insane unstable people. You deserve each other.

gameoverjc 06-09-2007 09:26 AM

I'll take the over on this thread, but have a strange feeling it will get nuked.
http://myrtus.typepad.com/photos/unc...armyranger.jpg

Trident 06-09-2007 09:32 AM

Alright, I've never called you a thief or a whore. I have called you bat [censored] crazy (obv, and if you dispute you are dillusional too), and without a doubt an attention whore.

BUT, who the [censored] am I? I sure as hell am not a mediocre looking girl with absolutely no poker background or knowledge looking for older men to take me under their wing and show me the ropes. I'm putting in all those long hard hours you claim to be as well, but your attention whoring got David [censored] Sklansky to feel sorry for and now mentor you. Keep it up, you're doing something right. Your reputation preceeds you everywhere in the online poker world now... and you asked for it.

fraac 06-09-2007 09:44 AM

Brandi, what events are you planning on playing? I want you as my fantasy wsop secret weapon.

bbbushu 06-09-2007 10:00 AM

i never read these threads but they always blow up so fast. what would happen if NVG didn't give a [censored] about brandi's message?

75s 06-09-2007 10:05 AM

Brandy, we don't care about you. We do care about gossip and drama your life provides. Don't take it to heart. No one here cares about you. Anyone that convinces you otherwise wants to put it in that hot little assholle of yours (myself included). GL though.

Dids 06-09-2007 10:10 AM

Guys,

Posts that are nthing more than insults towards Brandi are getting nuked. Please try a little harder.

DING-DONG YO 06-09-2007 10:14 AM

I share the opinion that Brandi is most likely a hustler and lowlife.

However, I think all of 2+2 is getting conned here. All this Brandi-Sklansky nonsense is just one huge troll to generate 2+2 traffic and increase ad revenue.

Is Brandi complicit in this or is she too dumb to realize that this hurts her already tarnished reputation more?

Meowchow donkaments 10K fight buuhole yo

Dids is sexee.

EricS31 06-09-2007 10:23 AM

i wasnt here for the whole theif/scam/hustler/lowlife thing that went down and am too lazy to look up what happend so with me she starts with a clean slate...this topic just seems stupid though...why make a topic about how everyone who is bashing you is hurting...when you know everyone here is going to do it tenfold...its like there was a fire burning of brandi hate...and by making this topic you just poured gasoline on it...also noone is going to accept your challenge because it is a joke...you wouldnt want to give anyone on here the time of day...but hey if accepting your challenge means hot sex...then pm me and ill get to know u asap

amplify 06-09-2007 10:29 AM

Brandi,

I think you are cute, nice and intelligent. A lot of people on this board seem to get off calling you names that they wouldn't have the balls to say to your face. Obviously there have been a couple of incidents that have given people some mistaken impressions of you and that is regrettable. I wish you the best and hope that you are happy, healthy and free.

amp