Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   OT: [censored] thread, June, READ RULES IN TOP POST (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=416761)

DevinLake 06-02-2007 01:51 PM

Re: OT: [censored] thread, June, READ RULES IN TOP POST

[ QUOTE ]
Stupid question but what forum is the 6 max micro limit? Is the micro stakes forum 6 max?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, most the NL forums are dominated by 6max. There is a forum dedicated to full ring.

ManChild 06-02-2007 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I got a new mattress today. My SleepNumber (tm) is 55, in case any one cares.

[/ QUOTE ]

what size
how many inches thick
how many girls could you fit in it at once
are you cool with sharing it with other 2+2ers
is there anything else i should know about it

[/ QUOTE ]

King
No idea, I'll guess 20. It has a pillow top.
7 if they stack up on top of each other, which is how I like it.
Not that bed in particular, but the current people to bedroom ratio in my house is 1/4. The current bed to people ratio is 3/1, so 2+2ers can always crash at my house.
I got it from my future in-laws who never had sex on it, because she only does it on the floor.
I never had sex in the bed that I just moved to the "rabbit room." The only girl that I ever messed around with here passed out in the living room (first night I ever AIMed with Bones . . . he didn't have any advice on how to get rid of her.) And my girlfriend and I have never done it here either. Wierd.

[/ QUOTE ]

she only does it on the floor??
i don't think i could deal with that
is she at least stupid hot?

Pudge714 06-02-2007 03:45 PM

I just read a bunch of stuff about the new Madden.
I am pumped for this more than any video game ever. I would actually pay 1k to get a copy of it right now.

cleinen 06-02-2007 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I got a new mattress today. My SleepNumber (tm) is 55, in case any one cares.

[/ QUOTE ]

what size
how many inches thick
how many girls could you fit in it at once
are you cool with sharing it with other 2+2ers
is there anything else i should know about it

[/ QUOTE ]

King
No idea, I'll guess 20. It has a pillow top.
7 if they stack up on top of each other, which is how I like it.
Not that bed in particular, but the current people to bedroom ratio in my house is 1/4. The current bed to people ratio is 3/1, so 2+2ers can always crash at my house.
I got it from my future in-laws who never had sex on it, because she only does it on the floor.
I never had sex in the bed that I just moved to the "rabbit room." The only girl that I ever messed around with here passed out in the living room (first night I ever AIMed with Bones . . . he didn't have any advice on how to get rid of her.) And my girlfriend and I have never done it here either. Wierd.

[/ QUOTE ]

she only does it on the floor??
i don't think i could deal with that
is she at least stupid hot?

[/ QUOTE ]

you do realize he is talking about his future mother-in-law right?

braminc 06-02-2007 05:03 PM

suitedsixes - do you accept anyother form of payment for those shirts? i like the Holladay Inn one. oh and ill take 3rd girl from left [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

flohippo - id never heard of bubble% before getting tourneymanager. They just list is as 'the percentage that you make the money once its 4 handed'.

ive been wondering about it for a while, do better players have numbers substantially higher than 75 or not. ive found over like 6000 games im in the 74% area, since i (like others on here) am more aggressive than normal on the bubble. more 4ths, but also more 1sts.

fluorescenthippo 06-02-2007 05:29 PM

where is a full tilt sng hh converter? grrrrrrrr

blackize 06-02-2007 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

where is a full tilt sng hh converter? grrrrrrrr

[/ QUOTE ]

Popopop works

braminc 06-02-2007 05:32 PM

dont know what popopop is....but

www.tourneymanager.net works

fluorescenthippo 06-02-2007 05:41 PM

ok the pokerzion.com one actually worked. this is what happens when you 12 table on FT while 4 tabling on stars and running PT and PAHUD. the lag got so bad that the flop from two hands previously was on the board still. hence my awesome play here.

two hands ago:

Full Tilt Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t120 (7 handed) Hand History converter Courtesy of PokerZion.com

Button (t1102)
SB (t2450)
Hero (t2750)
UTG (t1650)
MP1 (t2190)
MP2 (t1125)
CO (t2233)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
lUTG calls t120, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, CO calls t120, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (t480) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets t240</font>, CO folds, SB folds, Hero folds.

Final Pot: t720

the real hand. also because the flop was still there preflop, all my actions are all a street late haha. just to clear things up i think that MP2 is SB and that I am BB. also peoples cards werent folding so i thought there was like 3 people remaining to act every street.

Full Tilt Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t120 (7 handed) Hand History converter Courtesy of PokerZion.com

MP2 (t1102)
CO (t2330)
Hero (t2570)
SB (t2070)
BB (t2190)
UTG (t1125)
MP1 (t2113)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 raises to t240</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero calls t240, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>.

Flop: (t660) 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
MP2 checks, Hero checks.

Turn: (t660) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
MP2 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets t460</font>, MP2 calls t460.

River: (t1580) 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
MP2 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets t1080</font>, MP2 calls t402 (All-In).

Final Pot: t3062

i won the hand obviously

blackize 06-02-2007 06:09 PM

Oops, I gave you a replayer.

This one works too http://legopoker.com/hh/