Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   AS-Something Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=414483)

MDoranD 05-29-2007 12:53 PM

Re: AS-Something Game Thread

im not voting

atrebek
flsc
jcool

today because i think its ridiculous to lynch brand new players day 1 regardless of how wolfy they are.

MDoranD 05-29-2007 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Also, i'm not quite sure why everyone auto-label's NichP as a villager. I got sketched out by his tone/posts and I was really surprised that no one else felt the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

Read nichps first two posts. They are very villagery. I dont understand how you could be "sketched out" by them.

JaredL 05-29-2007 12:56 PM

Of the early posts I disagree solidly with Luckay on the seers' strategy for reasons dmk mentioned. I do agree with the lynch idea, at least in principle. The first day unless someone really sticks out I think think the lynch should be strategic and someone who is a good wolf and bad villager, or least has a high wolf quality : villager quality ratio.

In this game the person best fitting that description is Luckay.

ASPoker8 05-29-2007 12:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Read nichps first two posts. They are very villagery. I dont understand how you could be "sketched out" by them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand how you could assume that I only read his first two posts and then stopped judging him.

MDoranD 05-29-2007 12:59 PM

i was simply trying to give you ideas as to why many people are picking up villagery vibes early on from him.

ASPoker8 05-29-2007 12:59 PM

Also, does anyone else have a burning desire to vote traz?

...ok glad thats out of my system.

unvote

FCBLComish 05-29-2007 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im not voting

atrebek
flsc
jcool

today because i think its ridiculous to lynch brand new players day 1 regardless of how wolfy they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. It is in the longterm best interest of the game to allow these players to live a few days. Better reads, better experience for them, blah blah blah

FCBLComish 05-29-2007 01:28 PM

By the way, only about 100 posts since I went to sleep. Damn phone woke me up. I should still be asleep for another 100 posts or so.

ASPoker8 05-29-2007 02:26 PM

How does this go an hour without anyone posting.

I am disappointed in you all.

HerbieGRD 05-29-2007 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How does this go an hour without anyone posting.

I am disappointed in you all.

[/ QUOTE ]
AS8 - I was contributing and then got smacked upside the head by everyone saying I was being wolfy. On the bright side I'm pretty sure Patton is a wolf so we should lynch him today amirite?