Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Best Full Tilt 5/10 Regular? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=400423)

gobboboy 05-14-2007 01:23 AM

Re: Best Full Tilt 5/10 Regular?

ActionJeff is +31 buy ins over first 12k hands which is obviously a sufficient sample size, soooooo not close end thread

verneer 05-14-2007 12:32 PM

Can we see the bottom of this list as well?

AlcateL 05-14-2007 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can we see the bottom of this list as well?

[/ QUOTE ]

soah 05-14-2007 01:29 PM

wtf, no

Isura 05-14-2007 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf, no

[/ QUOTE ]

verneer 05-14-2007 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf, no

[/ QUOTE ]
I wasn't sure if it's considered taboo to show the bottom as well. I figured since highstakesdb.com posts both the top and the bottom, seeing it for 5/10 would be the equivalent.

Statutory 05-14-2007 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hourly > Winrate.

Anyone who says differently has the intelligence of a lobotomized chimpanzee on smack.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

Its true Hourly is more important than winrate for making money.

I used to try to 8 and 10 table. But if you do this for a fulltime job, playing that many tables can be miserable.

I play 4-6 cause I find that to be a very comfortable speed and leaves me feeling alot better about my life. I'm giving up some hourly, but its no big deal.

McIntireUVA 05-14-2007 05:31 PM

Yea. I suck. I never said I was the pimpness or anything like that.

I am getting better though through hard work. Watch out for me.

FWIW I'm Wyteazn obviously, for those who don't know. I've been quasi-outted before.

TheJared 05-14-2007 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yea. I suck. I never said I was the pimpness or anything like that.

I am getting better though through hard work. Watch out for me.

FWIW I'm Wyteazn obviously, for those who don't know. I've been quasi-outted before.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really enjoy playing with you for some reason and have no idea why. You don't suck.

mj2 05-14-2007 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hourly > Winrate.

Anyone who says differently has the intelligence of a lobotomized chimpanzee on smack.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

Its true Hourly is more important than winrate for making money.

I used to try to 8 and 10 table. But if you do this for a fulltime job, playing that many tables can be miserable.

I play 4-6 cause I find that to be a very comfortable speed and leaves me feeling alot better about my life. I'm giving up some hourly, but its no big deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, someone finally gets it. this is exactly what i was trying to say. you probably just explained it much better than me. obviously, i give up some money by playing less tables. and obviously, i give up some money by playing less hours. however, i still make enough to live comfortably and i enjoy poker much more than i used to when i was trying to play as many tables as possible. i also enjoy life much more. i never feel burned out from poker where i need an extended break. i don't think playing less tables is an indication of skill level as much as it is just a matter of personal preference.

if you were interviewing for regular jobs, you're not automatically going to go with the job that pays the highest salary. you're going to also consider the type of work you'll be doing, the commute, the benefits, the type of boss you'll have, the amount of hours you'll work, etc.