Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Entertainment Betting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   ***Official 6 to 4 Tuesday Performance Thread*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=393187)

brendanb438 05-01-2007 10:51 PM

Re: ***Official 6 to 4 Tuesday Performance Thread***

Deadliest Catch is a sweet sweet show. Season 1 is only $20 at Best Buy and is worth buying.

Google the tv show for what it exactly is.

Hopefully we are witnessing the downfall of Jordin. Next week hopefully we will hear Simon telling her that this is the worst Idol performance ever!

-Brendan

brendanb438 05-01-2007 10:55 PM

DI is working fine. Since last weeks votes count towards this weeks the results you are watching come in are being added to those results.

Not looking good for Chris at all, and Lakisha is holding 2nd to last down nicely.
-Brendan

ClubChamp04 05-01-2007 11:00 PM

I thought Chris did better than he has in previous weeks. It wasn't spectacular but certainly better than his recent showings. IMO, Chris should still be packing his bags right now.

Lakisha just leaves a bad taste in my mouth for some reason so I hope she gets bounced tomorrow.

Phil has really come around the past few shows-he deserves to stick around.

Melinda=bleh, good singer but she never does anything for me. I just don't feel her. I don't think there is anyway she wins AI.

Jordin-This is my girl [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] but that was a disaster tonight. Terrible song choice and overall performance. She got better at the end though.

Blake-DING DING....we have a winna. That took some serious balls to remake the song in that fashion. He knows that it could easily blow up in his face but still took the risk, you have to give him respect for that.

soflat 05-01-2007 11:01 PM

If you look on the DI Show Interval graphs, Chris seems to be in the bottom again this week.

pokerpunchout 05-01-2007 11:31 PM

Thanks .. I couldn't tell what was going on there.

As to my other query ... WTF is up with WSEX ...? Anyone know when they will open up the AI futures markets?

brendanb438 05-02-2007 12:01 AM

Probably won't open them up until after the results. I really don't think they will open them before because of 2 going home. Total bullshiaat.

-Brendan

OHFreak 05-02-2007 12:06 AM

Blake's rendition of that song was excellent, and is going to be about 6x more excellenter once they get it into the studio.

Also, my wife would file for divorce if she were to have a shot at him. Good times.

TheVegan 05-02-2007 12:23 AM

OK well as everyone who has ever posted here knows I am all over Lakisha. I just saw her performance. She finished the song brilliantly BUT the first 2/3's was marginal. Honestly I was a little disappointed. Based on what I heard that the judges said I was expecting much better. I hope she survives tomorrow. I am VERY nervous. Especially since she is near the bottom on DI.

pokerpunchout 05-02-2007 12:30 AM

My Take on Tonight:

1) Phil
2) Lakisa
3) Melinda
4) Chris
5) Jordan
6) Blake (just not my thing .. he definately took a risk and it was original, I also agree with Simon some people will love this or hate it)

Two nights combined:

1) Melinda
2) Phil
3) Jordan / Blake (Tie)
4) Lakisa
5) Chris

TheVegan 05-02-2007 12:38 AM

I am definitely not a Blake fan. I think he has a weak voice and I am all about the voice. Well this week I thought he kicked ass!!!! I was impressed!!!!!!!