Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   OFFICIAL get-PAHUD-to-WORK thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=38498)

KDawg 02-17-2006 05:49 PM

Re: OFFICIAL get-PAHUD-to-WORK thread

[ QUOTE ]
open the PokerAce application and for each table listed, right click and select "treat as 6-max". That should do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I DLed the new beta version, and did some playing today. When I called up PAHUD after sitting down at some tables, the tables weren't listed in the display area. So, I couldn't even do the right click trick to attempt to get stats up

d-baggery 02-17-2006 05:52 PM

Go into preferences and make sure you have the correct directory for PP (PartyGaming).

HiddenOuts 02-17-2006 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
now how do i get the mucked hands to show up for less time?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm also interested in this.

Sometimes it looks like I have an omaha hand because the mucked hands are still showing when my cards are dealt.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is annoying as hell. also, how do i get the board cards to not be shown after sd?

[/ QUOTE ]

KDawg 02-17-2006 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Go into preferences and make sure you have the correct directory for PP (PartyGaming).

[/ QUOTE ]

I did. I deleted the partypoker file, and made sure that Party Gaming is the only party client file in the preferences section. Still the tables aren't coming up when PAHUD is running and I have played hands at the tables

Stosh 02-17-2006 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I did. I deleted the partypoker file, and made sure that Party Gaming is the only party client file in the preferences section. Still the tables aren't coming up when PAHUD is running and I have played hands at the tables

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure its Program Files:PartyGaming:PartyPoker... not just PartyGaming. 'Stosh

Bluffoon 02-17-2006 08:53 PM

Poker Ace mucked cards not showing.

Immediately after downloading the new party software Poker Ace stopped showing mucked cards on Party and on Pokerstars, the only two sites I am playing on right now. Has anyone else experienced this? I installed the new PA patch and checked and doublechecked the hand history paths. Any Ideas?

Thanks for the help and feedback.

Jim

La Brujita 02-17-2006 08:56 PM

I don't think you can change the time. I emailed Josh about it because it is a problem, especially at UB more than any other place.

He said the time can't be changed.

PokerAce 02-18-2006 11:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes it looks like I have an omaha hand because the mucked hands are still showing when my cards are dealt.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is annoying as hell. also, how do i get the board cards to not be shown after sd?

[/ QUOTE ]

Currently, you have to turn off the mucked hands if you don't want the board. You can also move the positions of the mucked hands in the Layout Manager if you are having problems with them obscuring stats/cards.

car ramrod 02-18-2006 11:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Make sure its Program Files:PartyGaming:PartyPoker... not just PartyGaming. 'Stosh

[/ QUOTE ]

do you have to delete the old party poker file, or can you have both added?

JRichman 02-18-2006 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Currently, you have to turn off the mucked hands if you don't want the board. You can also move the positions of the mucked hands in the Layout Manager if you are having problems with them obscuring stats/cards.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you turn off the display of mucked hands/the board?