Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Stars wishlist: (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=370535)

sethypooh21 04-04-2007 07:24 PM

Re: Stars wishlist:

[ QUOTE ]
One LARGE RED (ok, it doesn't have to be red, but it has to be large) ADD-ON button for rebuy tournaments. Or even an Auto-Add-On option. Something so I don't keep forgetting to Add-On @ 1st break.

[/ QUOTE ]Or just a rebuy/add-on button that's available whenever you are eligible to, wait for it, rebuy or add on.

ICMoney 04-05-2007 03:34 AM

Send checks >$1k via express mail with tracking numbers.

I've been waiting about 3 weeks and have no idea where it is.

Pokeraddict 04-05-2007 03:47 AM

15/30 stud and stud8

SlapPappy 04-05-2007 10:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you have any idea how long it might take me to setup anywhere between 8-12 tables with a slow connection? Or do you think I'm just doing it to piss you off? I prefer the latter of the 2 but the choice is yours buddy. If that really makes you angry then you really got some issues in life besides "getting angry at people who sit in with full stacks on 12 tables and don't sit in the 1st second of being there"....

As long as I'm winning I'll keep doing what I'm doing, whether you like it or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you playing 8-12 tables with a slow connection? This is why I hate most playing with most mulitablers.

CharlieDontSurf 04-05-2007 01:03 PM

based on their general tone in their responses to my emails..Stars won't ever flip the cards up on all ins

Nichomacheo 04-05-2007 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
based on their general tone in their responses to my emails..Stars won't ever flip the cards up on all ins

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't they do this? The only thing I can think of is that it would allow observers to see the players cards.

Black Aces 518 04-05-2007 02:08 PM

1. Auto-rebuy and auto-addon buttons. HATE bustoing in a rebuy, then trying to get both rebuys in before the next hand, and oh look it's AA, and I win a 4 way pot, and just missed out on 4 buyins. And then at the break, of course, some moran table is going to take 3 minutes after my table to wrap it up, and I'm playing my other tables, and then it pops back up when I have my first hand of the 2nd hour, and I didn't addon. At least pop up the table when the addon period starts. Something.

2. BUDDY LIST. And when you pull up someone, list the type of tourney they are in, not Tournament 1927347220. And then LEAVE THE WINDOW OPEN when I click the first game they are in. MADDENING to have to do it over and over.

3. Seeing the cards on allins in cash would be nice, but not as imperative as 1 and 2.

Thanks Stars!

demon102 04-05-2007 10:18 PM

Bigger deposit bonuses for new players, I was just looking at the stars lobby it is said "100% deposti bonus up to $50!" Then I look at the full tilt lobby and it said "100% deposit bonus up to $600!" If I was a new player Id go directly to full tilt.

ImsaKidd 04-05-2007 10:26 PM

Agree on leaving player search open afer you click a table.

That Foreign Guy 04-06-2007 05:17 AM

Some of these suggestions are just plain horrible ideas. It's not Stars' job to help you make money, nor is it even particularly in their interest. Focus on things that might improve the experience for all players not just the bankrolls of some and they are more likely to listen.