Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Irritating office yambags (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=367832)

27offsuit 07-27-2007 03:54 PM

Re: Irritating office yambags

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tomorrow is his last day. Back to 1 yambag, thankfully

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you guys hiring? I hate my [censored] job. I'm smart enough to get by, if some yambag can do the job I'm sure I can catch on.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure there is some kind of workplace THC quota that would make it impossible for both of us to work in the same office.

I'll look into it, though...

Slow Play Ray 07-27-2007 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You work with Seth?

[/ QUOTE ]

indeed i do, i assumed you knew that.

27offsuit 07-27-2007 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You work with Seth?

[/ QUOTE ]

indeed i do, i assumed you knew that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please FWD this thread to Seth.

Slow Play Ray 07-27-2007 04:19 PM

haha no need, he already knows how annoying it is. plus i don't want him to know how much time i waste here during the day [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Fishmonger 07-27-2007 04:32 PM

Hawaian shirt trickery = awesome.

My story (repost from a lounge thread)

My gripe is that one of the women I work with is still getting used to me having alphabetized the filing system(six weeks ago). Now whenever a client comes in and she can't find the right file immediately she tells them "Sorry about this, he's put them into alphabetical order," in a rueful sort of tone as though this is some mischievous prank I have played on her. Also she gets my name wrong on a fairly regular basis.

Also, a conversation I had with her today.

(I have just been speaking to Mrs. X on the phone)
Me: Oh, Mrs X said to day hello.
Her: She's a lesbian you know.
(pause)
Her: Lovely person though
Me: Oh, good, because I thought she was one of the ones that eats babies (obv I didn't ACTUALLY say this)

mosdef 07-27-2007 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Me: Oh, Mrs X said to day hello.
Her: She's a lesbian you know.
(pause)
Her: Lovely person though
Me: I have whole lesbians folder on my computer. Hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing what you actually said (or thought anyway).

prohornblower 07-27-2007 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

My gripe is that one of the women I work with is still getting used to me having alphabetized the filing system(six weeks ago). Now whenever a client comes in and she can't find the right file immediately she tells them "Sorry about this, he's put them into alphabetical order," in a rueful sort of tone as though this is some mischievous prank I have played on her. Also she gets my name wrong on a fairly regular basis.

[/ QUOTE ]

Similar...I store about 300 files and our office numbers them, but I don't do the projects in the order in which they get numbered (not important). Anyway, my file cabinet is ordered with OUR OWN OFFICE NUMBERS, smallest at bottom, biggest number at top. Smallest starts at right of cabinet, largest ends at left. So basically bottom right is #070522 and top left would be like #070986

Anyway, the other guy with similar job files his in the order in which he does them. So they aren't in numerical order. A few other females in the office have to regularly retrieve our files temporarily, then put them back. We (Anthony and I are out of the office 3-4 days a week).

This hobag made a fuss for the first few weeks because everytime she'd be looking to pull one of my files she'd go "Oh, yours aren't in the order like Anthony has 'em". Then she'd get frustrated and I'd remind her "They are in numerical order, which HELPS YOU AND ANYONE ELSE IN THE OFFICE LOCATE THEM if I'm not here. The smallest is bottom right, largest is top left."

"Anthony does it the other way..." as she finds my file and walks off. She doesn't bitch anymore but it took her like 3 weeks to realize I DID THIS TO HELP HER.

Logic. She has none.

EDIT: It took like an hour-and-a-half to organize all my files on day, too. So it isn't something that can be easily altered.

Blarg 07-27-2007 06:30 PM

Standard in offices. Most people by far don't think in an orderly manner, and their "system" becomes whatever completely random way they have things working in their heads.

27offsuit 08-17-2007 09:54 AM

August 17 update on yogurt-glopping (censored)tard....

Since I have nothing to do, I decided to count his glops today.

SEVENTY [censored] TWO!!!!

The guy just glopped his yogurt seventy-two consecutive [censored] times.

I mean...

Edit: Now he is scraping the bottom...'SADVLJB;idb;sfk jnb

dcasper70 08-17-2007 10:12 AM

I just got put on a month long project with two women that seem to be competing for the most horrific breath in the world.
If I fail to post for a few days, assume that I'm dead.