Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Official EPT Monte Carlo thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=366645)

metsfan88 03-29-2007 09:08 PM

Re: Official EPT Monte Carlo thread

from pokernews.com

Adam Junglen Eliminated
Junglen was crippled after the Antonius suckout and busted out soon after.

Clayton 03-29-2007 09:08 PM

no hes busto but on suicide watch with ansky and premier

blondepoker said he busted shortly after the antonius hand

btw, antonius and aba20 crossbooked for this tournament, so if antonius wins brian owes antonius a large sum of money. makes the junglen hand a little more fun :O

gobbomom 03-29-2007 09:09 PM

he just busted to Patrik Antonius on a very sick hand. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]:(:(:(:( not enough sad faces................

edit: ok, not to P.A. but still the shitz.

gobbomom 03-29-2007 09:20 PM

nice pic. of Ray:

[image]http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...hotos/EXIT.jpg[/image]

AK87 03-29-2007 09:22 PM

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

ZJ123 03-29-2007 09:43 PM

isuck123's post on P5s, i think it mayyy have some merit, though i still give all props to Adam.

an i say this without getting bashed, PLEASE? I know all the younger players will rally around a 19 yr old who stands up to Patrick...BUT

That was an EGO call....seriously...WTF. ..soooo many chips at that level...it was an 'if im right im a hero and i bust Patrick'. I was watching that table for about 30 mins, lots of people gathered around watching, big excitement, lots of buzz,etc etc. Thats the type of call, that even if you guess right, you still arent in great shape. For a $500 tourney with friends its 1 thing, to risk your whole tournament on what you THINK is a bluff when it pays 1.8mil euro for 1st ($2.4? mil US$)...well....its ego driven IMO.
I was very impressed with Adam's play when i was watching, had control of the table. Whenever Patrick didnt raise a pot, he normally did, and everyone ran away from him. Why ruin it with a pissing match with the 1 guy besides him at the table that can play? Its DAY ONE...the tournament cannott be won today.
One of those things where the urge to show 'what a great read i had' really should have been outweighed by common sense, and choosing your battles better. the Way Patrick played, and his having chips and being on his his left, he REALLY could have picked a better spot to 'trap'
I really tried to resist the urge to post, but i couldnt do it. I have stayed out of these type of discussions for a LOOONNNGGGG time as i got tired of the BS, but since i am here, and had strong feelings, i had to post.

Jurollo 03-29-2007 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
isuck123's post on 2+2, i think it mayyy have some merit, though i still give all props to Adam.

an i say this without getting bashed, PLEASE? I know all the younger players will rally around a 19 yr old who stands up to Patrick...BUT

That was an EGO call....seriously...WTF. ..soooo many chips at that level...it was an 'if im right im a hero and i bust Patrick'. I was watching that table for about 30 mins, lots of people gathered around watching, big excitement, lots of buzz,etc etc. Thats the type of call, that even if you guess right, you still arent in great shape. For a $500 tourney with friends its 1 thing, to risk your whole tournament on what you THINK is a bluff when it pays 1.8mil euro for 1st ($2.4? mil US$)...well....its ego driven IMO.
I was very impressed with Adam's play when i was watching, had control of the table. Whenever Patrick didnt raise a pot, he normally did, and everyone ran away from him. Why ruin it with a pissing match with the 1 guy besides him at the table that can play? Its DAY ONE...the tournament cannott be won today.
One of those things where the urge to show 'what a great read i had' really should have been outweighed by common sense, and choosing your battles better. the Way Patrick played, and his having chips and being on his his left, he REALLY could have picked a better spot to 'trap'
I really tried to resist the urge to post, but i couldnt do it. I have stayed out of these type of discussions for a LOOONNNGGGG time as i got tired of the BS, but since i am here, and had strong feelings, i had to post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree. I actually hate each player's lines... people can say nice call by Adam and I guess it was because of the results but outside of the vaccum that is that specific hand I don't think he should have ever been in that spot.

luckychewy 03-29-2007 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
isuck123's post on 2+2, i think it mayyy have some merit, though i still give all props to Adam.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't know who you are, and i don't even know who ajunglen is really other than what i've read on these boards...but i assume you're going to regret writting this. good poker players recognize +ev spots and regardless of this being day 1 or not he thought it was a +ev call. nothing else to really say other than your tone is extremely arrogant and way off base in ur post.

Jurollo 03-29-2007 09:55 PM

It really isnt that far off.

ZJ123 03-29-2007 09:56 PM

luckychewy, sorry it was posted on P5s not here, by isuck123, who i think he a decent donkament player.