Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Offcial MicroHULA Rules and Sign Up Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=349354)

MrWookie 03-10-2007 04:55 PM

Re: Offcial MicroHULA Rules and Sign Up Thread

Current list:

AussieBattler
bbbushu
Befolder
Bozlax (capt)
Burnsabre
Carmine
dboy23
Freteloo
FUJItheFISH (capt)
Gib
Guruman
inferno
Jaran
jaxUp
Joe Tall
Marchron
MrWookie (capt)
mvoss
Nfinity (capt)
noob_sauce
Point Blank
Str8Fish
swong4444
train.
tyler_cracker
Watkins
Zeldark

You can register right up until the draft, which will be the evening of the 18th. We still need two captains, and 9 total more players.

bbbushu 03-10-2007 05:29 PM

any player interested in learning about poker on the super-cheap who is skipping this boggles the mind.

this event is literally the reason why i (a) began posting on 2p2 and (b) became truly involved in making myself better at poker

bbbushu

noob_sauce 03-10-2007 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
any player interested in learning about poker on the super-cheap who is skipping this boggles the mind.

this event is literally the reason why i (a) began posting on 2p2 and (b) became truly involved in making myself better at poker

bbbushu

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it.

BigBadBabar 03-10-2007 07:18 PM

okay wookie, sign me up. i transferred $30 to you just now. please confirm and add me to the list, etc. thanks.

OziBattler 03-10-2007 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah! comon people. anyone who has issues with playing shorthanded and blinding stealing should play. it is an investment and who knows, you might even take out one of the big names on the list and if you lose just blame variance [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

HULA will make u better. gogogo

Snitch, Jago, Eskimo, knockonwood, agt and other aussies/newzealanders...wtf...sign the [censored] up. If we get 5 of us then theres a good chance you wont have to get up at 5am for any games.

BionicComma 03-10-2007 09:07 PM

Just sent my entry in.

CommaMania is running wild, brother, like its never run before!

MrWookie 03-10-2007 09:29 PM

OK, we now have TehPokarKing stepping up to be a captain, trying to avenge his poor results from last time. Unfortunately, he will once again be crushed mercilessly.

TehPokarKing 03-10-2007 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK, we now have TehPokarKing stepping up to be a captain, trying to avenge his poor results from last time. Unfortunately, he will once again be crushed mercilessly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, my Electrical Jesus Superstarz got third last time actually. Either way, my team will just be taking the whole thing down this time. You'd best watch yourself Cap'n, I'm gonna crush you like Urlacher on Hasselbeck.

bravos1 03-10-2007 10:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm gonna crush you like Urlacher on Hasselbeck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Too bad I can not play..... I'd be Peyton Manning.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

00Snitch 03-11-2007 01:52 AM

Yer, aight. I'll bite.