Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Inspired by Toss:My Las Vegas TR-WSOP last year (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=346366)

Assani Fisher 03-15-2007 10:56 AM

Re: Part 7

I have quite a few comments regarding Tangerine, but my flight leaves in 4 hours for Florida, so I must be off. Great job detailing everything so far!

miami32 03-15-2007 11:15 AM

Wow wtf is christina?

Praetor 03-15-2007 01:48 PM

this thread is great

Obfuscation 03-15-2007 01:58 PM

Re: Inspired by Toss:My Las Vegas TR-WSOP last year

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Great report.

I liked Superman.

An accurately labeled pictorial key of strippers, girlfriends, ex-girlfriend's. ex-girlfriend's sisters and cocktail waitresses of all extractions annotated with live myspace links would be a nice touch.

[/ QUOTE ]

What did you like about Superman? I just thought it was very formulistic and boring. I mean, literally nothing that happened really surprised me. I am a big Kevin Spacey fan, and I enjoyed his performance, but thats about it. As a comparison, I absolutely loved the latest Batman movie. Maybe I just expected too much out of Superman, but I would rate it as a "watch it if its on tv, but don't go out of your way to see it" type of movie. I don't see many movies in theatres and the ones I do see, I usually think are going to be excellent.

As for pics, Miami has instructed me not to post any pics of him or his girls without his consent. I do have some more pics of x-gf, x-gf's sister, and x-gf's sister's friend. However, I've never posted pics before....how do I do it?

[/ QUOTE ]

*chuckle*

I liked how it was in the Richard Donner style of the original movie which is one of my all time favorites. I thought the performances were decent and the visuals were fantastic. I admit the polt was a weak point but I felt it was a good starting point to renew the franchise.

Plus the music rules.

Obfuscation 03-15-2007 02:08 PM

Ouch re: getting bombed. That sucks.

Thanks for the visuals.

More pls.

kordothebear 03-15-2007 02:19 PM

by far the longest trip report i have ever read, but thats what makes it so great it doesnt end. It is like watching the DVDs of a TV show, they just never end and thats what makes them so great. Keep it up

ckmj23 03-15-2007 03:15 PM

Great TR, all it needs now is some blow.

Dave D 03-15-2007 03:30 PM

People other than the OP need to stop posting in this thread. Every time I check the forum I see like 5 new responses an hope one of them is Miami. And then it isn't.

miami32 03-15-2007 03:47 PM

Well we were in Vegas for about two months. It's going to be much longer then the majority of trip reports posted in here.

slickss 03-15-2007 05:38 PM

Love it - keep it up!