Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Why Is AC/Libertarianism So Bothersome? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=345592)

AlexM 03-04-2007 10:45 AM

Re: Why Is AC/Libertarianism So Bothersome?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are now ignoring this troll. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, Shake, it had its moments, but unfortunately I can't say it's been completely real. I honestly tried to debate, but you can't expect me to walk on eggshells for you.

Funny how the three biggest prima donnas of 2+2 are just the ones who have me on ignore. And each time one of them has left, I got an unexpected feeling of relief like ending a bad relationship I didn't even know was draining me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Insulting someone who has you on ignore is pretty ridic.

TomCollins 03-04-2007 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are now ignoring this troll. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, Shake, it had its moments, but unfortunately I can't say it's been completely real. I honestly tried to debate, but you can't expect me to walk on eggshells for you.

Funny how the three biggest prima donnas of 2+2 are just the ones who have me on ignore. And each time one of them has left, I got an unexpected feeling of relief like ending a bad relationship I didn't even know was draining me.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This whole thread has been an expert trolling by skidoo. He should give a clinic on it. If iron had any balls, he would be permabanned by now.

Skidoo 03-04-2007 12:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Haliburton?

[/ QUOTE ]
This is one of the dumbest things I've heard today. Who funded the Iraq war, was it halliburton? If halliburton tred to wage war itself, how successful of a business plan would it be?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait a minute. Just because you and your fellows "go AC" on a preserve somewhere, that doesn't stop Halliburton and its own state sponsor from teaming up to do a number on you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Moving goalposts again.

[/ QUOTE ]

So it would appear. Please explain how AC Island would stop Halliburton from coming to arrangements with states that still exist.

Skidoo 03-04-2007 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The state attracks people who want power.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is the state the most efficient means of exercising coercive power?

AlexM 03-04-2007 12:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This whole thread has been an expert trolling by skidoo. He should give a clinic on it. If iron had any balls, he would be permabanned by now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I know. I stopped discussing things with him. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

tomdemaine 03-04-2007 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is the state the most efficient mean of exercising coercive power?

[/ QUOTE ]

By a wide wide margin

Skidoo 03-04-2007 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is the state the most efficient mean of exercising coercive power?

[/ QUOTE ]

By a wide wide margin

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case, after you effectively banish the seekers after power from ACland, won't they simply find themselves a state somewhere else to partner with against you, since that is the most efficient means of pursuing their business model?

Sharkey 03-04-2007 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
start shaping up before I cut you off.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't take kindly to threats. F*** you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah? Well, FU Skidoo for allowing yourself to be provoked. Nuff said.

Skidoo 03-04-2007 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably, though replying to them with an cogent response is not, at least in a public forum. Can you see why?

bkholdem 03-04-2007 01:12 PM

AC is bothersome because people fear the unknown and become confortable with routine.