Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   OT: I quit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=329848)

citanul 02-18-2007 09:03 PM

Re: OT: I quit

i swear to god anyone else who starts rambling in this thread on some totally nonsensical unrelated or insulting nonsense will be banned for an abitrary period.

suzzer99 02-18-2007 09:30 PM

I thought better in here than the [censored] thread. Since this was about quitting anwyay.

Desdia01 02-18-2007 09:48 PM

Suzzy, switch over to cash and play some 50 or 100NL for awhile until your bankroll gets padded again. You should be playing 2/4 and 3/6 consistently with schwzah, snakekilla and Pasterbator by now instead of knocking your head against a brick wall.

citanul 02-18-2007 11:22 PM

suzzer, my post was not meant to be against you. my post was meant to deter the 10k people following your post to bash you.

if you're quitting, sorry to lose you.

i hope not though.

The Yugoslavian 02-19-2007 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
suzzer, my post was not meant to be against you. my post was meant to deter the 10k people following your post to bash you.

if you're quitting, sorry to lose you.

i hope not though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I honestly think he needs to stop playing poker. For at least a few months. Honestly....it's to the point where I think it's probably impacting him as a person too much, [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

Yugoslav

citanul 02-19-2007 02:01 AM

yes, i think that he should take a long time off. i do hope that since he appears to like playing poker he does play again sometime though.

suzzer99 02-19-2007 06:01 AM

Thanks cit.

I'm going to play until the BR runs out or I bounce back. No reload. Looking for a job either way. I think the games have dried up some since neteller to the point where even if I wasn't on my worst mega cooler ever, I'd still be struggling. Like we're missing a good chunk of that bottom 10-20%, the really bad players.

Also I'm kind of tired of being a shutin and poker really doesn't satisfy me that much even when I do win. The freedom was great but it's not really enjoyable when you're going broke or breaking even all the time. Maybe I'll enjoy it more as a hobby.

suzzer99 02-19-2007 06:09 AM

Hah, I just noticed I have 2 less posts than you.

snakekilla88 02-19-2007 06:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i swear to god anyone else who starts rambling in this thread on some totally nonsensical unrelated or insulting nonsense will be banned for an abitrary period.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hah, I just noticed I have 2 less posts than you.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I will miss you suzz

Dominic 02-19-2007 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Great, just what we need, another screenwriter. You think the beats are bad in poker. Just wait until Hollywood lays a few thousand beats on you.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey, I've been trying to tell him, but he won't listen!