Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   VENDETTAS 2: GAME THREAD (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=318029)

ScottHoward 01-29-2007 02:11 PM

Re: VENDETTAS 2: GAME THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Five Player Alliance

I propose 5 of us start a group called the Five Player Alliance, FPA. Each of us at the end of the day will submit a name we all want to kill. I will rand() the list and then the 5 of us all agree to kill that person.

Since obviously I can cheat the rand, I myself will not submit a kill, I will merely expect worship, or maybe I will ask one of you a favor later on, but my reward mainly will be that I am King of this Group. Who wants in?

[/ QUOTE ]
wait, how do you kill this person again?

[/ QUOTE ]
i thought you were leaving!!?!?!

shortline99 01-29-2007 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Five Player Alliance

I propose 5 of us start a group called the Five Player Alliance, FPA. Each of us at the end of the day will submit a name we all want to kill. I will rand() the list and then the 5 of us all agree to kill that person.

Since obviously I can cheat the rand, I myself will not submit a kill, I will merely expect worship, or maybe I will ask one of you a favor later on, but my reward mainly will be that I am King of this Group. Who wants in?

[/ QUOTE ]
wait, how do you kill this person again?

[/ QUOTE ]
i thought you were leaving!!?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]
no, but i think you are.

scott

BobOjedaFan 01-29-2007 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thirty-five Player Alliance

I propose 35 of us start a group called Thirty-five Player Alliance, TFPA. We all agree to lynch any members of the Five Player Alliance.

Who wants in?

[/ QUOTE ]

The FPA will also agree to pool our powers to protect each other at night when feasible. Signing, you know damn well you can't have an alliance of 35 people. You are not one of my targets, I got a tell that I am not one of yours, just join the group.

[/ QUOTE ]
Was it my subtle, "wait, bobo's playing?" tell?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I am choosing to believe that. I guess if that was BS on your part then I have been pwned.

shortline99 01-29-2007 02:12 PM

Bob, I think you would probably rather join the "kill Scott" alliance. it's probably going to be a lot more successful.

ScottHoward 01-29-2007 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

scott

[/ QUOTE ]
oh noes!!!
ive already come to realize im dead today, so this vote doesnt really bother me. you traz and luckay will run the game, and at the end people will finally realize i was right.

shortline99 01-29-2007 02:14 PM

i promise that if scott dies today, i will not run the game.

sighing 01-29-2007 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes. I am choosing to believe that. I guess if that was BS on your part then I have been pwned.

[/ QUOTE ]
No, you're not one of my targets.

However, in V1, players were lynched on the perception that two or three of them had formed some sort of alliance. If five players decide to cross-kill each others' targets, I think those people are the most dangerous and should be lynched quickly.

ScottHoward 01-29-2007 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL

sighing 01-29-2007 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You're not off to a convincing start.

shortline99 01-29-2007 02:17 PM

jopke

remember, scott isn't my target. he's just pissing me off. if you want scott to win and get like eleventy points a night while he's fighting to become "king of werewolf" or whatever, have fun with that, cause he'll prob win by like day 3.