Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New script: PartySNGHelper (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=309852)

infernogott 09-23-2007 06:36 PM

Re: PartySNGHelper v1.13 is now available

wow the mtt support is great! first script that worked for me with mtts at party [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I got the smartnotes script working again, so you don't have to rush including it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

How can i deactivate the right mouse click = check/fold function? I want to keep the mbutton = push all in function.

Longy 09-24-2007 11:43 AM

Hmmm when i go to the wiki page, im getting a message saying the "the hosting account has been suspended".

Mogobu The Fool 09-24-2007 01:52 PM

Overcards should back in a moment.

jukofyork 09-24-2007 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow the mtt support is great! first script that worked for me with mtts at party [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I got the smartnotes script working again, so you don't have to rush including it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

How can i deactivate the right mouse click = check/fold function? I want to keep the mbutton = push all in function.

[/ QUOTE ]
You need to find these lines:

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>if (EnableMouseShortcuts)
CheckFold(getid())</pre><hr />

and make them look like this:

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>; if (EnableMouseShortcuts)
; CheckFold(getid())</pre><hr />

I'll try and make the options better in a future version so this should be doable from the GUI itself. I'm also gonna make it so that it saves the settings in a ".ini" file, as it's starting to get too many options to set by hand each startup...

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

infernogott 09-25-2007 01:25 AM

ok that worked. could you also include a mouseshortcut for call? I want to use xbutton1 for fold and xbutton2 for call. but i get an error when I include

~Xbutton2::
if (EnableMouseShortcuts)
Call(getid())
return

So I have to use an extra betpot script to get that worked.

jukofyork 09-25-2007 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ok that worked. could you also include a mouseshortcut for call? I want to use xbutton1 for fold and xbutton2 for call. but i get an error when I include

~Xbutton2::
if (EnableMouseShortcuts)
Call(getid())
return

So I have to use an extra betpot script to get that worked.

[/ QUOTE ]
To do this then a "Call" function would need to be added and atm there isn't the code in the script to do this.

infernogott 09-26-2007 12:27 PM

but it could be added in future releases right?

jukofyork 09-26-2007 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
but it could be added in future releases right?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep, but I'm not sure when I'll next get time to work on the script (perhaps this weekend, but not 100% sure).

evasive 09-29-2007 12:57 PM

Great work thanks,
Only thing not working is the e-mail HH's , got 2 out of 16, can't figure out if I was doing anyhing different those 2 times.
Is a select in advance "push only if folded to" instruction possible?

jukofyork 09-29-2007 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Only thing not working is the e-mail HH's , got 2 out of 16, can't figure out if I was doing anyhing different those 2 times.

[/ QUOTE ]
Give it a try on a different day and report back (sometimes Party just messes up and doesn't send them).

[ QUOTE ]
Is a select in advance "push only if folded to" instruction possible?

[/ QUOTE ]
Not really easy to do, as this would require reading the HH files (like BetPot does), but I also think it might upset the fishes if they see players doing instant pushes after they check...