Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   HSNL [censored] November (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=250049)

Actual God 11-13-2006 02:10 AM

Re: HSNL [censored] November

[ QUOTE ]
That wasn't exactly funny Actual God.

[/ QUOTE ]
You've never seemed to have much of a funny bone, MDMA. But you're right about most individual poker decisions, fwiw.

MDMA 11-13-2006 02:17 AM

Sorry, I spoke to quick [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

hotmark777 11-13-2006 05:02 AM

Need some help.

After cashing out 90% of my roll on party, i have lost the remaining 30k in thet pas two days notably last two hands when i had kk's vs aces and kk's vs ajs all in preflop and i lost both. And offcourse the bad beat hand i posted in bbv.

I am pondering whether i will reload in party as they have given me a really hard time over the past week even going to the length of freezing my account for five days.

I have wired money to stars although i prefer party 20,000 times more, but i also want to get money into full tilt but i cant get a substantial amount as they dont provide the option of wiring in money (and i cant open a neteller account)

Can someone tell me how i can get in 50k+ into full tilt without having those two options available? (they metioned something about money gram but that didnt sound too comforting)

Or is someone willing to trade me stars money for fulltilt once my stars money comes in?

I might reload party as they are also opening party bet for sports bets and i am an avid sports fan. But as i said they gave me such a hard time, and now dont provide wire out cash out service to my country that i am seriously reconsidering. Someone PM me if willing to help thanks.

mperich 11-13-2006 07:57 AM

plz plz plz reload on pty k thx
(all 300k if you could)

-Mike

hotmark777 11-13-2006 08:08 AM

you are funny. Short handed was never my game, but yet results show that although you took a good lead in our first few sessions our last few have been more or less even. Even a pr.ick like you can admit that. So give me a few more sessions and we will see who will be begging who to reload

cardsharkk04 11-14-2006 07:15 AM

does anybody know who pphater is/was. ( he used to play 10/20 on party in the summer of '05)

fsuplayer 11-14-2006 11:37 AM

im pretty sure he paid for my first car.

<3 pphater.

cardsharkk04 11-14-2006 04:32 PM

yea that guy was awesome. I loved it when he would get into his rants about how he was going to hunt me down and kick my ass.

AceCR9 11-14-2006 05:06 PM

he still plays online.

he still thinks hes the best player ever, even tho he plays a few tables of 5/10.

and he still sucks(assuming he did then, i wasnt playing then)

snagglepuss 11-14-2006 06:25 PM

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DARYN. 1.7 LARGE BABY