Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Beware of OnGame's Futurebet sites (e.g. pokes poker) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=229421)

bigshowmack 11-15-2006 11:40 AM

Re: Beware of OnGame\'s Futurebet sites (e.g. pokes poker)

Some kid who plays in one of the local underground games says he knows the kid who runs pokes poker and he's a 21 year old who runs the site himself from a couple of computers in his bedroom. What a joke.

dumb ox 11-15-2006 01:33 PM

They've closed pokespoker to american players, supposedly for a short while until they switch to a new network.

PoPr 11-16-2006 07:50 PM

Mail from Pokes:
"Players are currently unable to access the poker network and it doesn't appear like the service will be functional until the new network is integrated.

We are told the poker service should reopen sometime by Monday, the 20th of November. More information will be provided as its made available, so please continue to look out for updates.

Thanks,
Support"

Nielsio 11-18-2006 09:51 AM

This is from Reno.net, but it's a futurebet site, and has the same support phone number as pokes:

Today:

[ QUOTE ]
Thomas: What can I do for you?

Nielsio: 1.
There's a large delay on my withdrawel

Nielsio: 2. Can you tell me about what's going on with ongame, futurebet, poker, etc?

Thomas: I do apologize with the very very long delay with your withdrawal. This site is having delays as you can see. Mostly due to US players cashing out, resulting in delays. I do not have any new information regarding it. All I can as of you is to be patient with us.

Thomas: As for the poker Network.

Thomas: We are having some problems with the poker client for the past few days. However, we have started phase one of the transition to the new network.

Thomas: During this time, there will be no poker game play available - both real money and play money.

Thomas: We are hoping to have this up and running next week.

Nielsio: ok, ty

[/ QUOTE ]

leatherass 11-20-2006 05:55 AM

Anyone from Pokes poker or Bayou poker is a complete scumbag. How insane is this that we even have to worry about something so ridiculous as getting our OWN money back. I cashed out in last September and I still haven't gotten my money. Pokes poker owes me over $15k. They are so pathetic that they won't even respond to your emails. Then they have the audacity to send out a statement instructing everyone NOT to write them anymore emails reagarding their cashouts. If anyone from Pokes poker reads this, Go **ck yourself you **ick. You ***holes from Bayou can do the same thing.

PoPr 11-20-2006 06:52 AM

I got my money today. It has been "in process" since 2006-10-02, and it is now finally in my NETeller account. There is hope.

PoPr 11-20-2006 07:30 AM

Talked to support today:
[ QUOTE ]
PoPr: Will the new network be up and running today?
Thomas: It will not be running today. It might be up on Wednesday or thursday. We still do not have a 100% answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

sigh

Piemaster 11-20-2006 12:37 PM

I can't even log into the site any more to check the status of my withdrawals.

I'm owed 7k

Gomez 11-20-2006 03:03 PM

Will you be playing there again?

If so, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn, some swampland in Florida, and an island paradise in the south pacific. Great prices on all.

leatherass 11-20-2006 05:15 PM

I wouldn't play there again if someone put a gun to my head, a baby alligator 1 inch from my balls, all the while dangling from a high rise building holding my newborn.