Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Jeff Madsen and Trishelle (real world) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=376427)

jmill2511 04-14-2007 03:19 AM

Re: Jeff Madsen and Trishelle (real world)

[ QUOTE ]
You aren't jealous of that random retarted fat guy that made it pretty deep in the WSOP until he incinerated his chips with 22 against flopped top pair? I don't even know his name but I still hate him because he miracled his way into winning so much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Joe Stillman, and while he was incredibly obnoxious and horrible I got alot of satisfaction watching him completely self destruct like everyone knew he would. So awesome.

JoeM 04-14-2007 10:28 AM

Here we are almost a year later and the Madsen jealousy is STILL running rampant.

afadeyi 04-19-2007 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was more of a Brynn fan, but way to go Jeff!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

gambler2k4 04-19-2007 01:37 PM

if someone that young and with that limited poker experience finds success gambling so early in their career.... they are doomed.... NO MATTER WHAT.

fortanately for me, I never found success early in my career. I probably had a good 150-200k hands of micro limits under my belt.

my point is that, online grinders are going to be able to handle big time live earnings much better than clowns who get lucky early on not really knowing what they're doing.

ryan daut or thetakeover are great examples of gentelmen who I have no doubt are 'poker matured' enough to handle their money well.

gilbert 04-19-2007 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was more of a Brynn fan, but way to go Jeff!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] brynn.

IvanXDurham 04-22-2007 11:37 PM

Ughh, Joe Stillman.......*shudder* That douchebags 'fat boy' lisp really made the 22 hand worth watching. "Dooooooth"

CardSharpCook 04-23-2007 12:13 AM

I party like a rockstar....

wisehandpoker 04-23-2007 01:33 AM

I've been warned about spamming the website I do coverage for, so I can't name it, but we did a quick video blog today where I asked Jeff "Are you constantly getting coked out with Trishelle."

FatalError 04-23-2007 03:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been warned about spamming the website I do coverage for, so I can't name it, but we did a quick video blog today where I asked Jeff "Are you constantly getting coked out with Trishelle."

[/ QUOTE ]

only dutch boyd would answer this truthfully

Sponger. 04-25-2007 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sponger told me he knows jeff madsen, but only cause theyre IV neighbors. lol drunkencollegetownaments.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have never met him. one of my friends is his housemate though, or i guess would be if jeff was ever in santa barbara. i have been over there only a few times and jeff has never been there.