Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sports Betting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   NFL undefeated season prop (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=521649)

mogwai316 10-22-2007 03:06 PM

Re: NFL undefeated season prop

Did anyone take Miami to go 0-16? Looks like they removed the bet on Bodog. With Ronnie Brown out for the season, I'd say there's a decent (30%?) chance of it happening. May come down to a shootout at home vs. Cincinnati in week 17.

silentbob 10-22-2007 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did anyone take Miami to go 0-16? Looks like they removed the bet on Bodog. With Ronnie Brown out for the season, I'd say there's a decent (30%?) chance of it happening. May come down to a shootout at home vs. Cincinnati in week 17.

[/ QUOTE ]
Did Bodog offer action on Miami NOT going 0-16, or only on the "yes"? I think it's fairly unlikely even with Brown's injury. They still get to face Buffalo twice and the Jets once. I can easily see the Dolphins defense (bad as they are) forcing Edwards or Pennington/Clemens into a boatload of turnovers and luckboxing into a win.

mogwai316 10-22-2007 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Did Bodog offer action on Miami NOT going 0-16, or only on the "yes"? I think it's fairly unlikely even with Brown's injury. They still get to face Buffalo twice and the Jets once. I can easily see the Dolphins defense (bad as they are) forcing Edwards or Pennington/Clemens into a boatload of turnovers and luckboxing into a win.

[/ QUOTE ]

The last line I saw was +1300 for YES and -2600 for NO.

bylanta 10-22-2007 07:52 PM

nobody likes to see people injured... Unless you have the MIA winless bet! He was their O. Set to catch the ball almost 100 times and was rushing over 100 yards every week lately. Even if their D has some ability, how on earth will they score? Traded away best wr, lost best rb...It is clear to me now that only Ricky Williams can save them.

kevkev60614 10-24-2007 01:58 PM

I'd been in this thread (wrong forum, obv) trying to bet that the Pats go undefeated. What's the line on bodog now? Anybody interested in taking the other side, betting against the Pats?

domer2 10-24-2007 02:25 PM

What odds do you want and do you have an account at Matchbook?

NajdorfDefense 10-24-2007 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The last line I saw was +1300 for YES and -2600 for NO.

[/ QUOTE ]

-450 now.

CieloAzor 10-25-2007 07:01 AM

Is the line down again? I find 0-16 veeeeery unlikely. Lemon has got the offense working right now, and the Dolphins have a number of easy games left.

kevkev60614 10-25-2007 09:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What odds do you want and do you have an account at Matchbook?

[/ QUOTE ]
Check out the other thread. I don't have a Matchbook account; I'd prefer to pstars transfer to a 2+2er who can hold our money in escrow.

NajdorfDefense 10-25-2007 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is the line down again? I find 0-16 veeeeery unlikely. Lemon has got the offense working right now, and the Dolphins have a number of easy games left.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lines are often down in the early AM.