Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   FTP Answers 10/15 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=523474)

m_reed05 10-19-2007 03:17 AM

Re: FTP Answers 10/15

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I cashed out of FTP due to the sound going missing over and over.

Not satisfactory.

ToT

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFG is THAT WHY?! I've noticed my computer will lose volume (max volume is only like 10% of what it should be) and it can only be fixed by rebooting. Is it FTP that's causing this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have had the same problem. My sound works for everything, but the sound effects for full tilt tables just suddenly disappear.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep I've had the same problem lately. Then I start timing out without noticing when I'm surfing the net or distracting myself in some other way.

jkpoker 10-19-2007 05:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also please stop opening the tournament lobby when a tournament finishes and then the main lobby after you close that.

[/ QUOTE ]

More then this put tourny summaries into the HH so i dont have to run a summary grabber to get them.... it really sucks

happyjaypee 10-19-2007 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
360s, ps3s and wiis please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wires 10-19-2007 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
-Stop the lobby from popping up when you close a table or decline a table..

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty please. It's useful 1 out of 8 times, maybe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please make this stop. :frustrated:

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. It may seem to be a very minor issue but can become extremely frustrating. I only play 3-4 tables at a time and I find it annoying. Usually I've reached my fill of tables while I'm still on a number of waiting lists. Every time I decline the client pops up on the screen again. As I am not very bright all this action on my screen can become very confusing for me.

I can imagine it makes life miserable for the hardcore multi-tablers.

Mental 10-19-2007 01:45 PM

I emailed ftp a week ago to find out more about the rakeback deal for those who signed up years ago through some affiliate before we knew better. I figure the affiliate is out of business by now.

Anyway haven't played on ftp for over a year now. No email back from ftp. Your customer service blows. I see Doug only posted once in this thread and then vanished again.

Pokerstars responds very fast with real answers. I have decided that even if you offered rakeback I would not play at ftp. If this is how you treat customers who haven't played there in a very long time and are asking to come back I am not stupid enough to give you my money.

It is no wonder so many people have so many complaints about ftp. I will just stick with Stars since they seem to handle everything the way it should be handled. Rakeback is not that big of a deal in comparison to the headaches of very bad customer service. I can't trust a company that won't even respond to an email. That is the main reason I left UB after being very loyal for quite some time.

TheNoodleMan 10-19-2007 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I see Doug only posted once in this thread and then vanished again.

[/ QUOTE ]
He'll start a new thread to answer these questions, its the same format that every FTP Answers thread has taken.

Split Suit 10-19-2007 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
let me play on more than 12 tables ...maybe 14 or 15 ..thnk u ,,

[/ QUOTE ]

i think that if players have long histories of not sitting out on tables, not timing out and DC-ing often,

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, except there aren't any.

[/ QUOTE ]

ive been 10-12tabling for the last 100K hands and have sat out once for a whooping 2minutes (had to hit the bathroom). so yea...there are ppl who have a good track record and wouldn't mind spewwing more rake across more tables

goofyballer 10-19-2007 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Doug:

Auto-Reload can't be that hard to implement. If a players stack hits 0, have an option be to auto add x BB to that players stack.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if "x" is a minimum of "50" imo.

Also,

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
-Stop the lobby from popping up when you close a table or decline a table..

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty please. It's useful 1 out of 8 times, maybe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please make this stop. :frustrated:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Recliner 10-19-2007 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How about some LCD TV's?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like a TV smaller than 42". Maybe around 32"? To go with a XBOX360. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

ryang 10-19-2007 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Doug:

Auto-Reload can't be that hard to implement. If a players stack hits 0, have an option be to auto add x BB to that players stack.

[/ QUOTE ]