Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The official PAYTRU thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=388031)

Spartacus 05-25-2007 09:34 AM

Re: The official PAYTRU thread

I just used it without being charged the $1 fee.

ThunderEagle 05-25-2007 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It was only $200, so that might have something to do with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just like other Star's cashouts, if you are cashing out to the source you deposited with, you get the amount up to your original deposit amount instantly. Anything over takes up to 3 days to clear for the PayTru card. I've had some take 3 days, and some be there the next morning.

Kazuma 05-25-2007 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It was only $200, so that might have something to do with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just like other Star's cashouts, if you are cashing out to the source you deposited with, you get the amount up to your original deposit amount instantly. Anything over takes up to 3 days to clear for the PayTru card. I've had some take 3 days, and some be there the next morning.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought about that as being the reason, but I only used the paytru card to deposit once and it was for $100, I did recently use my bank debit card for the reload, so maybe that extra money counted and thats why I got it so fast.

pshady 05-25-2007 04:17 PM

do you guys think its safe to let my cash sit (not getting hit with fees) in paytru for awhile or do you guys just cash it out via atm asap??

questions 05-26-2007 10:01 AM

tried three times logging into my account this morning, and it says "invalid pin", which is strange because I haven't changed it and I've logged beforein over the last couple weeks. Has this happened to anyone else?

I've emailed support.

yurk 05-26-2007 10:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
do you guys think its safe to let my cash sit (not getting hit with fees) in paytru for awhile or do you guys just cash it out via atm asap??

[/ QUOTE ]

After the neteller events, i cash mine out asap using paytru.

questions 05-26-2007 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tried three times logging into my account this morning, and it says "invalid pin", which is strange because I haven't changed it and I've logged beforein over the last couple weeks. Has this happened to anyone else?

I've emailed support.

[/ QUOTE ]

Update - I called a rep on the 800 number and they were able to reset it right away.

stocktrader23 05-27-2007 10:05 AM

Everyone complaining about the card being debited when declined at the merchant, calm down. This is typical of "weird" credit cards and it's par for the course with transactions that have some problem aside from NSF. After xx amount of days the funds will automatically be returned. I've dealt with this on multiple cards and it's always the same. Now if PayTru wanted to, you can request some number and tell the merchant to do some jibberish and it would return. This is up to them though and I wouldn't even go through the hassle.

JaredL 05-28-2007 09:52 PM

So right now Stars doesn't have the PayTru cashout option. Is it standard for it to go down and come back or is it just that I cashed out a few days ago?

MM_red33 05-30-2007 06:41 PM

Fulltilt doesnt accept Paytru anymore?