Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Business, Finance, and Investing (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Robert Kiyosaki (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=159024)

jaydub 03-19-2007 09:35 AM

Re: Robert Kiyosaki

Tien,

I recommend that your undertitle be changed to MLM 4 Life or something equally appropriate. To say you drank the Kool Aid is an understatement, you dried that [censored] up and straight snorted it. Good god man.

J

Tien 03-19-2007 10:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tien,

I recommend that your undertitle be changed to MLM 4 Life or something equally appropriate. To say you drank the Kool Aid is an understatement, you dried that [censored] up and straight snorted it. Good god man.

J

[/ QUOTE ]

Typical John T Reed type of response when unable to construct any type of constructive argumentation whatsoever and after being thoroughly proven wrong in the entire thread.

I love the types that will resort to personally insulting the individual in an argumentation. Shows how much they lack character.

mattnxtc 03-19-2007 01:02 PM

yall do realize that as far as i know he doesnt have much real estate education? His undergrade was in maritime stuff

Tien 03-19-2007 02:11 PM

Micheal Dell's undergrad was in health sciences. In fact he dropped out.

Doesn't stop him from starting one of the biggest computer companies in the world.

University is not a prerequisite to becoming filthy rich and wealthy.

Sniper 03-19-2007 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tien,

J

[/ QUOTE ]

jaydub, if it worked for Tien, what is wrong with that?... he is not the only one here who has benefited from reading RK's books. There are plenty of people that could be much more successful than they are, by just being motivated to pay attention.

jay, I am left to wonder what you do?... aside from what's listed in your location...

jaydub 03-19-2007 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tien,

J

[/ QUOTE ]

jaydub, if it worked for Tien, what is wrong with that?... he is not the only one here who has benefited from reading RK's books. There are plenty of people that could be much more successful than they are, by just being motivated to pay attention.

jay, I am left to wonder what you do?... aside from what's listed in your location...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sniper,

I elaborated on my job in the relevant el d thread.

My non response to Tien's 18 replies was because it became clear that there was no reasoning with him. All he posted was illogical, guru drivel (I meant that undertitle suggestion half seriously).

Your response is slightly better but is ignoring my original point. I could care less about whether or not the books help you or any other person; that is not my point. RK in specific and other "gurus" in general, are very deceitful with regard to their wealth and the source of that wealth.

J

Tien 03-19-2007 04:09 PM

To set the record straight, I agree and disagree with you jaydub about some things you said. I have doubts myself about RK source of wealth. Here is where we agree.

I disagreed when you said RK and those Gurus are better off keeping quiet about their teachings.

Sniper 03-19-2007 04:29 PM

jaydub,

So do we agree, on the following 2 things?

1. The RDPD "story" is a work of fiction
2. Some people have benefited from reading the RDPD "story"

... and assuming we agree...

then why when someone is talking about #2, is it necessary for you to focus on #1?

Tien 03-19-2007 04:39 PM

Sniper

I understand his position. It is difficult to talk about the benefits of the RDPD story if the author himself is tainted with doubts and "lies". And you can't blame them for thinking that way.

Both of us were arguing about the merits of RK's books and they are arguing about the the source of his wealth.

Two different groups arguing about two different things and this thread got derailed.

Tien 03-19-2007 04:44 PM

I would also like to apologize to jaydub / all those that posted in this thread for posting way too much as well as for arguing about totally different things.

I just get a bit edgy when a Robert Kiyosaki thread is opened and the only thing someone reading this thread can see are the negative things about him. I take responsibility for this thread getting out of hand.