Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   **Official uNL Microbrew Thread: March(LC/NC goes here)** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=343912)

VPIP100 03-02-2007 01:49 PM

Re: **Official uNL Microbrew Thread: March(LC/NC goes here)**

worse than :P?

kabouter 03-02-2007 02:51 PM

It sounds even worse than it looks.
Everest poker is the home of the donkeys though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Too bad I hate their software, there is no pahud support, and they always forget me with their monthly bonus.

Ah well got rakeback at another site, thank god for that, played 1k hands of 50nl today, and only won $10, McDonalds here I come!

Excuse me, a cheeseburger with some [censored] chicken nuggets!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gy58EtxAQM

We push here right?

Party Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.25/$0.50
5 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $34.98
CO: $51.40
Button: $62.45
LinzayLohan: $49.70
BB: $14.45

Pre-flop: (5 players) LinzayLohan is SB with T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
2 folds, Button calls, LinzayLohan calls, BB checks.

Flop: 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($1.5, 3 players)
<font color="#cc0000">LinzayLohan bets $1.5</font>, <font color="#cc0000">BB raises to $5</font>, Button folds, <font color="#cc0000">LinzayLohan raises to $16</font>, <font color="#cc0000">BB calls all-in $8.45</font>.
Uncalled bets: $2.55 returned to LinzayLohan.

Turn: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($28.4, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $28.4)

River: 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($28.4, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $28.4)

Results:
Final pot: $28.4
<font color="#ffffff">LinzayLohan shows Td 9d </font>
<font color="#ffffff">BB shows Qc 9s </font>

Chicago 03-02-2007 03:02 PM

Re: [censored] March

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thac - What's this weekend challenge. Any arbitrary reason to get me to focus is +EV for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

10k hands this weekend with jonyy6678 (I butchered the numbers I think)

I also have one with Chicago for 100k hands this month [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be suprised if I get there but [censored] what the hell gotta set unrealistic goals unways right [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Next month 200k lol [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Chicago

prodonkey 03-02-2007 03:07 PM

Yes

thac 03-02-2007 03:18 PM

Hmm.. 7500 hands of running baaaaad .. come on March, pick it up with the heater again [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

barryc83 03-02-2007 03:25 PM

Anyone play on UB for 50nl, thoughts? I'm playing on PS right now and debating making the switch to UB.

jonyy6788 03-02-2007 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone play on UB for 50nl, thoughts? I'm playing on PS right now and debating making the switch to UB.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't do stupid [censored] once I get there....I will c/c ur ass all the way to value town

HELL WEEK IS OVER...WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT

barryc83 03-02-2007 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

don't do stupid [censored] once I get there....I will c/c ur ass all the way to value town

HELL WEEK IS OVER...WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey jony, remember your old avatar with clint eastwood with a red x over his eye? Are you the guy playing PS 50nl with this avatar? Also, tell me about UB.

Michael Fish 03-02-2007 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The benifit of rake is pretty good i always feel like i'm getting screwed, but i think that's far out weighed by the money you can make from the poor level of play at stars anyway. Oh yeah and the UB software is a real pain in the arse.

EMc 03-02-2007 04:11 PM

Soooooo....

I bought a mic. That means im gonna make a video.

What limits/site/tables do people want?