Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   The Well: TheMetetron (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=542379)

goofyballer 11-12-2007 03:23 PM

Re: The Well: TheMetetron

[ QUOTE ]
Life-tilting MSNL and its counterpart #MSNL are my life goals.

[/ QUOTE ]

I pretty much never see you in there.

FoldEqu1ty 11-12-2007 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Life-tilting MSNL and its counterpart #MSNL are my life goals.

[/ QUOTE ]

I pretty much never see you in there.

[/ QUOTE ]
Passive aggression FTW

TheMetetron 11-12-2007 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for doing this. Hope it still isn't too late to ask questions:

- Why the switch from Limit to NL?

[/ QUOTE ]

Bad breakeven stretch / down swing. Plus all the cool kids were doing it.

[ QUOTE ]
- List the cities/countries you've lived in that you've banged a local. Which nationalities are best in the sack?

[/ QUOTE ]

American, Canadian, Mexican, Dane, Swede, Bulgarian, Argentine, Spaniard, German

The Scandinavian chicks were the best in bed.

[ QUOTE ]
- Generally speaking, list the 5 things you do that separates you from a breakeven/small winner at mid stakes/upper mid stakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure I answered this already. Get more specific if there was something I missed.

jessica1994 11-13-2007 12:15 AM

TheMeteron,

Thanks for doing this well, but I found the lack of content made this by far the worst well. First off there is absolutely nothing you said in here poker content wise that is valuable. In MSNL everyone strongly dislikes you because you come off as incredibly arrogant. Lose the ego kid.

If you are going to post a well and answer personal questions in regards to your life that is perfectly fine. Yet, don’t advertise your coaching services. The fact that you charge 300/hr is laughable. I hope no one in SSNL or MSNL considers getting you as a coach; there are tons of better coaches out there who charge way less and are just as valuable. I am 99 percent sure anyone who is seriously considering you as a coach is making a huge mistake.

xPeru 11-13-2007 12:22 AM

Jessica, this post defines you as the person you describe.

Metetron, if you feel like exploring Peru, PM me for free accommodation in Arequipa.

chiTown22 11-13-2007 12:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if you could go back in time a year and give yourself 1 bit of poker related advice, what would it be?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, that's a good question.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that is. Give me some time to think about it.

[/ QUOTE ]
You didn't answer this question.

Nielsio 11-13-2007 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
TheMeteron,

Thanks for doing this well, but I found the lack of content made this by far the worst well. First off there is absolutely nothing you said in here poker content wise that is valuable. In MSNL everyone strongly dislikes you because you come off as incredibly arrogant. Lose the ego kid.

If you are going to post a well and answer personal questions in regards to your life that is perfectly fine. Yet, don’t advertise your coaching services. The fact that you charge 300/hr is laughable. I hope no one in SSNL or MSNL considers getting you as a coach; there are tons of better coaches out there who charge way less and are just as valuable. I am 99 percent sure anyone who is seriously considering you as a coach is making a huge mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Insta-ban this 25c/50c noob plz.

chiTown22 11-13-2007 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
TheMeteron,

[/ QUOTE ]

Insta-ban this 25c/50c noob plz.

[/ QUOTE ]

Top 5 things you took away from this thread related to poker?

dardo 11-13-2007 06:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Top 5 things you took away from this thread related to poker?

[/ QUOTE ]

I appreciate the intention of any of the HSNL guys wanting to make a well, but it's true that the last two has lacked practically of content.

So, I'm not sure if it would had been better to just make a solid post giving advice in things they felt like speaking and answering about, than a well, for example.

Anyway, I find very valuable any sign of generosity in a world as competitive as poker.

TheMetetron 11-13-2007 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if you could go back in time a year and give yourself 1 bit of poker related advice, what would it be?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, that's a good question.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that is. Give me some time to think about it.

[/ QUOTE ]
You didn't answer this question.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't? Thought I did, but let me look back and if I didn't I'll do it right now.