Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   SLOW GAME: Welcome to the Bay Area (Werewolf, Northern CA edition) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=487336)

bojtun 08-28-2007 02:08 PM

Re: SLOW GAME: Welcome to the Bay Area (Werewolf, Northern CA edition)

[ QUOTE ]
wait wait wait I see the light

mets' wolf list is a v good starting point

it all came to me because he sounded like a villager even though his list was weird and then all the sudden it clicked. it's not what chuck posted that's what's wolfy, it's that that's ALL that he posted. Same with Scott, to a small degree.

we should be masons, and you should start out the masonry by addressing Roundtower

[/ QUOTE ]

Soah I have a question for you about this post, but we need to be on at the same time.

antidan444 08-28-2007 02:09 PM

That's great, boj ... now who are your villagers?

(I'm not funny.)

bojtun 08-28-2007 02:11 PM

Doesn't everyone call them villgers?

btw, you just voted for 'a'

antidan444 08-28-2007 02:13 PM

F'n A.

metsandfinsfan 08-28-2007 02:35 PM

chuckles always makes dumb posts the 1st few days as a wolf and then if some wolves die he starts playing
elroy does the same thing. and his 1st post howled tremendously. and his reaction to our saying it does is how i would expect him to react as a wolf.
scott's "im the seer ... sdsfdsfido ... im not the seer" post seemed forced ... i know he has done it as a villager too but it really seemed forced to me
cueball has been a screwball

dan saying im a wolf surprises me here. and i cannot figure out if he would really play this way as a wolf (cause he usually doesnt) so i guess i will lean villager for now.

i think chuckles is still the correct vote today

metsandfinsfan 08-28-2007 02:38 PM

and soah im willing to mason with you for the time being. how exactly do you want me to address roundtower?

hello roundtower.

antidan444 08-28-2007 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tie Durron to the unnecessarily slow dipping mechanism

[/ QUOTE ]

This is chuckles' only post in the entire game. Trademark joking vote durron post. He hasn't made any weird ones for him at all.

Now if you're arguing he's only ever this UTR as a wolf, well that's different (and I have no idea if that's true or not).

metsandfinsfan 08-28-2007 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tie Durron to the unnecessarily slow dipping mechanism

[/ QUOTE ]

This is chuckles' only post in the entire game. Trademark joking vote durron post. He hasn't made any weird ones for him at all.

Now if you're arguing he's only ever this UTR as a wolf, well that's different (and I have no idea if that's true or not).

[/ QUOTE ]

the fact that there were 2 votes on him and this is the only post he makes .. yes that is what i am arguing

cant remember what game but i remember a game recently where i was a wolf as was elroy and chuckles .... and we all kinda sucked but chuckles lasted long by playing utr early and then villagering really hard late

antidan444 08-28-2007 02:59 PM

The two votes on chuckles early were yours (a random/joke vote which has nothing to do with why you seem off to me) and cueball, who switched onto him before he even posted.

Cueball's more suspicious than you are, BTW.

Cueballmania 08-28-2007 03:00 PM

clowntable

People, don't lynch Antidan tonight!