Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Biggest crime you've ever committed? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=185)

WilliamWallace 08-05-2005 02:57 PM

Re: Biggest crime you\'ve ever committed?

I killed English.

Alobar 08-05-2005 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
stealing a HUGE "warning do not pick up hitch hikers, prison facility in the area" sign is [censored] up. Some guy got charged with manslaughter for stealing a HUGE "warning do not pick up hitch hikers, prison facility in the area" sign, because a guy picked up and escaped prisoner who killed him.

I stole a stop sign and turned into into a kitchen table, and that was our dining room table all through college.

[/ QUOTE ]

:P

seriously tho, I think stealing a stop is pretty bad. You are potentially putting peoples lives at risk. You can make a weak argument than mine is the same, but it would be an uber weak comparison to make. (I wasnt kidding about the manslaughter thing either, I read about that in the paper)

plaster8 08-05-2005 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know how illegal this is, but it is a good story.

A friend and I travel to Atlanta for Superbowl XXXIV to see our beloved Titans. We buy tickets from a scalper about 3 hours before the game, and when the gates open we try to go inside but are turned away because our tickets are counterfit. I am pissed! No way am I losing $500 and not getting to see the game. So I do the only thing I could think of, I sell the tickets to a St. Louis fan. So I am guilty of scalping (against the law in GA), which isn't a huge offense, but it is a good story.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not guilty of scalping. You're guilty of fraud. And I don't care how much you lost by being suckered into buying the counterfeits -- selling them to another unsuspecting fan is just unconscionable.

Sponger. 08-05-2005 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But seriously who hasn't sold at least one drug in their life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't sell all the vicodin I had after my elbow surgery last year, I just gave it all away.

So yeah, never sold any drugs...

BearHustler 08-05-2005 02:59 PM

There are more gimmick accounts on this thread than flies on a turd.

WilliamWallace 08-05-2005 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There are more gimmick accounts on this thread than flies on a turd.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd kill Flemish, too. If I was still alive.

miajag 08-05-2005 03:04 PM

Nothing major here... stole gum/baseball cards from stores when I was younger... also have probably been guilty of DUI on a couple occasions in the past. Never caught for anything though.

shant 08-05-2005 03:07 PM

I altered a billboard. I guess you could call it vandalism. I found out the fine for that is pretty steep after I did it.

Beerfund 08-05-2005 04:33 PM

When I was in Korea, I payed for a hooker and after I "finished", she went to the bathroom and I stole her shoes and left. I'm not sure it was a crime though because she was Russian. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

jakethebake 08-05-2005 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was in Korea, I payed for a hooker and after I "finished", she went to the bathroom and I stole her shoes and left. I'm not sure it was a crime though because she was Russian. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't tell us what you did with the shoes.