Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   LOTR: The Two Towers (GAME THREAD) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=347301)

dmk 03-07-2007 10:57 AM

Re: LOTR: The Two Towers (GAME THREAD)

i'm going to re-read voj/xoom/fortfun/mark_k now. basically anyone that i didn't realize was actually playing

oh, and xorbie. wtf?

durron597 03-07-2007 10:58 AM

here's a post from Lunar Legend:

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, look here's why I'm voting Luckay. No it's not a joke. I come into the thread. Post about coming it late, day one, nonsense, etc. Start to read the thread. Here's what stuck out to me:

Durron makes little list as Durron does. Votes Luckay. Luckay calls him village. Big deal, [censored] like this happens on day one. It's not always serious. Then as I read luckay's posts I see Durron --> Chuck and Luckay --> Chuck. Now I know Luckay likes to follow people he (thinks he) has a strong read as villagers BUT there's NO way he can have an inkling of that kind of read on Durron at that point but he's voting with him anyway.

This is all well and good so I vote him and he goes after me for no reason at all (this reminds me of the last 238904732 games since I've come back to POG). I ask him why and he says he just knows Durron is a villager through divine intervention and flips his [censored] asking everyone and their sister to vote me.

This kind of stuff would be wolfy if I did it but Luckay gets a free pass every game because he does it all the time. I think he was trying to use the meta to his advantage and fumbled by calling Durron a villager who he'd vote with so early. He continues to flip out calling himself an obvious villager (lol?). I like my vote right where it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

GT1T spends all of day 1 gunning for Luckay in that game and posting nothing else (with some added caveats about me). Look how reasonable sounding it is! HE DOES NOTHING ELSE BUT GUN FOR Luckay. Just like, in this game, he does NOTHING ELSE but gun for me.

GT1T posts that:
he doesn't want us to reference past games - omg totally ridiculous
he does NOTHING but harp on me with some random kumubou insight thrown in and that's it.

He is a wolf. ZOMG NOT LYNCHING HIM IS A TRAVESTY TO WEREWOLF.

GET THERE ONE TIME you goddamn lynch

dmk 03-07-2007 10:59 AM

ok, i get it, xorbie hasn't even posted in this game yet. that was an easy read-up.

durron597 03-07-2007 10:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
for me to lock them in yet:

[/ QUOTE ]

for me to not lock them in yet, w/e

sighing 03-07-2007 10:59 AM

*** MODERATOR NOTE ***

Xorbie says he's playing today

*** MODERATOR NOTE ***

Zurvan 03-07-2007 10:59 AM

Durron: quoting other games is ass.

durron597 03-07-2007 11:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why?

Nez477 03-07-2007 11:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm gonna try something different

dmk

[/ QUOTE ]

i strongly disagree with your decision

[/ QUOTE ]

Zurvan is either wolf or just off.

durron597 03-07-2007 11:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why?

[/ QUOTE ]

i've been trying to get his werewolf ass lynched for two days and not one person has voted him with me, i'm running out of ideas

durron597 03-07-2007 11:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm gonna try something different

dmk

[/ QUOTE ]

i strongly disagree with your decision

[/ QUOTE ]

Zurvan is either wolf or just off.

[/ QUOTE ]