Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535846)

Keyser. 11-13-2007 08:26 PM

Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

I assume he means the album not just the song. Can I get a, and.. um yeah that's it.

what are everyone's opinions of Eminem? He'll probably always be my favorite artist no matter how much my tastes improve.

Jay Riall 11-13-2007 08:26 PM

I get ripped on by my friends a tonne for this but I really like Kate Melua. This is all your fault kolo you big bender!

willw9 11-13-2007 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hard knock life? seriously?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hard Knock Life is seriously so classic by anyone who appreciates rap. The song.

And I love Eminem. He epitomizes what I find most appealling about rap. He embodies real, raw emotion and legitimate lyrical content into almost every song he puts out (aside from the cheesey mainstream stuff I hate, like "Just Lose It.")

Jay Riall 11-13-2007 08:31 PM

I agree with you on Eminem 100% Will. Awesome lyricist.

willw9 11-13-2007 08:34 PM

White America (although I can't ever listen to this song again, have a crazy scary story about it)

Nail in the Coffin

Lose Yourself

Hailie's Song

The Way I Am

...all gold, also Go to Sleep gets me hype as [censored].

Jay Riall 11-13-2007 08:35 PM

A bit of early campaigning - I'm in the Hottest 2+2er Competition in BBV4L - all pics will be up soonish I imagine so I'm expecting your support!!! Any other SSNLers entered into this?

Jay Riall 11-13-2007 08:36 PM

Superman is the [censored] imo.

goofyballer 11-13-2007 08:38 PM

I'm trying to get terp to send pics to Frank and I'm sorry, but he wins over you.

nath 11-13-2007 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
White America (although I can't ever listen to this song again, have a crazy scary story about it)

Nail in the Coffin

Lose Yourself

Hailie's Song

The Way I Am

...all gold, also Go to Sleep gets me hype as [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmm, between this and you calling Hard Knock Life Jay-Z's best work, I'm not so sure. I mean, I love the Marshall Mathers LP, one of my favorite rap albums of any kind, but "The Way I Am" is one of the two tracks I tend to skip over.

And with Hova, I prefer Blueprint or even the Black Album. If we're talking individual tracks, the list is even longer.

tufat23 11-13-2007 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm trying to get terp to send pics to Frank and I'm sorry, but he wins over you.

[/ QUOTE ]

your manlove for terp is really borederline worrying