Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Heads Up Poker (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   ***** November LC Thread ***** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535805)

xSCWx 11-30-2007 03:05 PM

Re: ***** November LC Thread *****

Anyone else notice that anyone with nick or john in their name is always a winning player? If I have a son I'm gonna name him nickjohndonkshark. He will have 14 WSOP bracelets by the time he is 7.

cwar 11-30-2007 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else notice that anyone with nick or john in their name is always a winning player? If I have a son I'm gonna name him nickjohndonkshark. He will have 14 WSOP bracelets by the time he is 7.

[/ QUOTE ]
I MISSED YOU AND YOUR GEMS OF ETERNAL WISDOM

xSCWx 11-30-2007 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I MISSED YOU AND YOUR GEMS OF ETERNAL WISDOM

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry, theres enough of me to go around!

Vinetou 11-30-2007 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry if this has been asked before, ~ how many vpp/hand are you getting at hucash Vinetou? I still have a ways to go for nova and was under the impression 6max was the only way to get it done.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is a thread about that

I actually didn't make any calculations myself, but I was playing a lot the past week. I needed like 20000 VPP's, because I won't play much (probably even nothing) for the next month - I need to study for the exam and if I play poker, I can't study, because I am addicted and I think about poker all the time and it such a stupid hard exam that some people learn it the whole year - well, I have one month, wish me gl. I 12 tabled 100NL and then 200NL. It went a lot faster at 200NL. Today I played 900 hands and collected a little less than 2000 VPP's at 200NL (it took a little more than two hours of 12 tabling, I think). Otherwise I remember that one day I managed to get almost 10000 hands of 100NL in (was scared to play that many tables of 200NL at first), to collect like 3500 VPP's, a little more. So it is definitely doable - how much points you need to collect, Wu?

ChicagoRy 11-30-2007 06:18 PM

You can easily get a ton of VPPs from husng turbos on stars.

I think I need like 22k more for Supernova. Gonna be a December to remember.

Vinetou 11-30-2007 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Forgot yesterday. Happy birthday, Chicago.

phatjeffrey 11-30-2007 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Forgot yesterday. Happy birthday, Chicago.

[/ QUOTE ]

Happy Birthday, had fun?

ChicagoRy 11-30-2007 07:07 PM

Yea, recovering from 15% abv barleywines, among other beers. An ill-timed whiskey shot didn't help matters. Didn't throw up or anything though, but another shot/beer might have pushed me over the edge [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Just went out with the gf to dinner last night, though. Then visited mom/brother.

Wu36 11-30-2007 08:13 PM

Thanks for the reply, looks like I'll be grinding 6max all next month. Might try some husng, but I think NL will be quicker unless I multitable the 100s and I'm not good enough at sng to justify that. 25k to go, shouldn't be a problem but I haven't played more than 6 tables in awhile.

ChicagoRy 11-30-2007 08:23 PM

Wu36, have I played you on Stars?